Sunday, January 25, 2009

Crazy white dude tells police he targeted blacks, Jews, Hispanics – I’m afraid this scenario will be played out a few times over the next 4 years.

This mutherfucker had MUCH bigger problems than a few random darkies.


BROCKTON —
A 22-year-old white man is being held without bail on charges he shot three Cape Verdean people, killing two. Police said Keith Luke told them he was "fighting for a dying race" and planned to kill as many black people as possible and he had been planning to kill all "non-white" people.




I suspect that we are going to see much more psychotic episodes by hysterical mentally deficient rednecks.
I have this nagging fear that I’m going to have to carry around a card with this website address to prove to some lunatic redneck that I indeed did not vote for the Magic Negro to keep him or her from blasting me. I know it sounds morbid but man that would make a great movie plot would it not.


As bad as I think the Magic Negro is for America I do have enough faith in this country to know that not even 4 years of Obama will destroy this nation.


If you are a delusional redneck suffering from Magic Negro Derangement Syndrome fear not! Reality will set in for the clueless white people who voted for Obama and they will soon realize that allowing a black man to rob them using the power of the government is neither fair nor patriotic and he will be voted out by the American public sooner than later thereby making gratuitous anti colored folks violence unnecessary.


Just chill out, relax, don’t watch any TV news or TV talk shows, avoid newspapers, see your doctor and get a prescription for some anti anxiety medications.
If you want to vent just come here and rant a little if needed, but NO GUNS, Stop the violence!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Negro


Lawrenitis

2 comments:

John of Argghhh! said...

Given who constitutes a *huge* segment of the prison population I'm guessing he's in for a short, painful stay in the general population, regardless of his sentence.

Hey, dude, can I bring *my* guns over to your place? And when you coming over the my place so we can teach your nephew to shoot, and otherwise be a responsible young man?

Anonymous said...

I am a Conservative and I have this never ending nagging distrust of liberals, particularly white liberals. White liberals are a bunch of phony socially retarded trifling people who lack even the most basic form of common sense. This is rhetoric of the worst kind. Hitler was Conservative too and spoke ideals much like you do. He hated himself as well. See a shrink ASAP. No one should be this ignorant on purpose.