Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Magic Negro: "I have Muslim members of my family. I have lived in Muslim Countries" (Video)

Remember when Hillary Clinton was lambasted by Obama supporters and the Oba-media for bringing up Barack's Muslim background during the primaries.


This from Gateway Pundit

I have Muslim members of my family. I have lived in Muslim Countries."

Barack H. ObamaAl-Arabiya InterviewJanuary 27, 2009

Countries? ...I don't recall our Pravda media disclosing that when Obama was running for office? That's more information than we got in two years of campaigning.Barack Obama finally talks about his Muslim family members to Al-Arabiya network yesterday in his first formal TV interview.There was so much information in this interview that I've started a second post.Here is the video via Copious Dissent:



***

1 comment:

PeggyU said...

So this ass wants to return to the era of "respect" ... that was, oh, 20 or 30 years ago? Wasn't Carter in office in '78? How'd that "respect" thing work out for him? He's still kissing militant Muslim ass. You'd have thought he'd have retired from that by now.