Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Racist Civil Rights Leader Sullies Inauguration, but it was cool with Obama

We ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to
give back, where brown can stick around, when yella' will be mella', when the
red man can get ahead, man- and when white will embrace what is right. Let all of those who will do justice and love mercy say 'Amen'. AMEN!

Say AMEN. AMEN!...and Amen. AMEN!"

Rev. Joseph Lowery Racist Prayer Leader at Obama Inauguration January
20, 2008




Was peeping Gateway Pundit and checking out his post about that jackass Rev Lowery’s comment during yesterdays festivities.
It is clear that even though the Magic Negro has been hoisted upon the magic throne, old tired ass bitter Negros still can’t let the bullshit of yesteryear pass.
Now I know y’all heard the comments but I’m posting the video for my archives.




Now just in case y’all did not remember old bitter Negro Lowery he used another very public forum to diss President Bush at the funeral of Coretta Scott King.



Let me just say I know the majority of folks who venture to this blog are white and those of you who don’t know who I am may be taken aback by my venomous disdain towards ignorant ass Negros like Lowery or any other poverty pimping jackass nigga liberals.
I considered not blogging anymore I started to process the notion that my voice does not mean shit in the grand scheme of this vast global existence.
However the reason why I blog is simply - because I hope and pray that my words will somehow survive long after I have left this world.
I don’t want folks in the future to think that ALL of us dark skinned folks that occupied this great nation during this particular period of time were a bunch of simple minded, intellectually vacant retarded, waste of human flesh fucks.
Some of us black folks could indeed think for ourselves and were not mired in the muck of intellectual mediocrity and liberal dogma.
We all did not continue to carry the baggage of years of oppression right up to the day and beyond that this great nation freely chose to elect a half black man to lead it.
The state of today’s black America is that of continued flawed thinking, blame, intellectual and moral dishonesty.
I’ll admit to you people that I took great offense to what Lowery said and so should every American.
It is the bitterness of people like Lowery and other pulpit poverty pimping preachers that keep Negros morally and spiritually bankrupt.
It is often when I get a little pissed off when writing stuff like this that I have to take a step back and thank God that somehow I was freed from the mental shackles worn by so many Negros.

2 comments:

belad said...

Wow, you have some powerful words and thoughts.

I am curious about what allowed you to break the mental shackles and be free to think for yourself and not be lead around by liberal dogma.

I am a new comer to your blog, found from a post on The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler. I think you are entertaining and thought provoking.

Thanks!

PeggyU said...

This may seem like a stupid question to you, but is Lowery black or white? Some people, I have a hard time telling - and this guy is one of them. That Valerie Jarrett woman is another one. I wouldn't have guessed it. Not that it's any better to be a white guilt asshole than a bitter black asshole. An asshole is an asshole whatever the shade.