Friday, May 21, 2010

Magic Negro videos to spread around to your friends

These are old but in case some of you missed them... they will be new to you!


OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY


------

Return of the Creepy Obama Kids



------

Barack Obama, June 5, 2007, Praising Rev. Jeremiah Wright



-----

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THESE VIDEOS DO SO!

The OBAMAnable Snowjob - PART ONE - Barack Hussein Obama Biography - rare uncensored


------

The OBAMAnable Snowjob - PART TWO - Barack Hussein Obama Biography - rare uncensored

3 comments:

just sayin' said...

From the second part of Snowjob at 4:40 or so, this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE

Which is Bill Withers' Use Me.

Never knew his name before but the song is, like the vid info says, classic. Going back to listen some more; part of my continuing education. See ya...

SoCalOilMan said...

Gaius. Nice to see you ranting on a regular basis again. Drop by AIR sometime and say hi.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

SoCal: I will... I need to re-register, because of all the drama I forgot my login stuff and the e-mail I used to register I don't have anymore. I'll get in contact with someone to get me back on the site.