Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ARE YOU SERIOUS! Clyburn Seems To Say 'Negro' Now Okay


So I guess now my blog title is acceptable too RIGHT!!?

It is times like these that I think God I blog, if I would be missing all of this amazing comedy material provided by Democrats and in particular retarded ass Negro Democrats.
They say laughter is the best medicine and Democrats have been providing me with plenty of it lately.
Although estranged from my soon to be former daughter in law her tuning me on the blogging was a great gift. Thank You and Cheers!

Somebody owes Rush Limbaugh a big apology. Remember all the flak he
took over his 'Barack The Magic Negro' parody—which was riffing
off an LA Times op-ed by a black author who used the same term? Turns out, using "Negro" isn't objectionable. Don't take my word for it. Ask Rep. James Clyburn,
former Chair of the Congressional Black Caucus and current House Majority
Whip.Clyburn made his surprising statement on this evening's Ed Show in the
course of defending Harry Reid's "negro dialect" dictum.

Read more



No comments: