Thursday, January 28, 2010

Obama... Worst President in History




Oooooo... FAN MAIL!!!
The worst we can become is a manifestation of our fear and insecurity, implanting them upon everything and anything around us. While you like to tout how provocative your magicnegrowatch.com blog is, it is none other than that manifestation.

To have a nagging distrust of liberals and summarily dismiss them, you shoot yourself in the foot (or, better, stick your head up your ass), for it is the liberal point of view that we ought to achieve better and not assume that what has been is what should continue to be that has led to the kind of liberty that lets a hateful, narrow-minded asshole like yourself have his own blog and legally spout his moronic rhetoric for all to see.

Not all liberals are alike anyway. Some of them love to see people like you descend to exhibiting the worst traits of human nature, all in the name of conservatism.

Keep up the good work.


Liberals are the kwaziest peoples!!
My E-mail: negrovillesnoop@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The worst we can become is a manifestation of our fear and insecurity, implanting them upon everything and anything around us."

Can one be so blind as to not see how self fulfilling that statement is?

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

No no my dear Anonymous friend, The quote is very true and it certainly applies to me.
I’ve admitted that I am a very insecure and mistrustful individual. For those of you who follow astrology at all read a Scorpio profile, I’m 100% Scorpio.

For example:

Scorpios are very emotional, their emotions are intensified, both good emotions and bad. Negative emotions of jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of this turbulent astrology sign.

Their tenacity and willpower are immense, their depth of character and passionate conviction overwhelming, yet they are deeply sensitive and easily moved by their emotions. Their sensitivity, together with a propensity for extreme likes and dislikes make them easily hurt, quick to detect insult or injury to themselves (often when none is intended) and easily aroused to ferocious anger. This may express itself in such destructive speech or action that they make lifelong enemies by their outspokenness, for they find it difficult not to be overly critical of anything or anyone to whom they take a dislike.

Rebelliousness against all conventions, political extremism to the point where hatred of the Establishment makes them utterly unscrupulous terrorists. Brooding resentment, aggressive and sadistic brutality, total arrogance, morbid jealousy, extreme volatility of temperament, these are some of their vices. At the other extreme is the procrastinator, the man or woman who is capable of so much that they do nothing and become indolent and self-indulgent, requiring extravagant praise and flattery from those whom they make their cronies.


Now folks I’m not into astrology, but one thing I know is myself. As I look into the mirror today I can process every aspect of my life. I am keenly aware (although I may pretend that I don’t know what the fuck I did with my life) how I got to where I am. The successes the failures both in my personal life, relationships, school, and work you name it. Unfortunately I never took the time to settle in and deal with these issues. I let the fester which ate at me internally.

The stress over the last 90 days or so and being by myself for the first time in my entire life has forced me to deal with these issues and come clean.
We can’t rewind the clock and repair the damage we did to people in our past, but if our or I should say my life to improve and to be truly happy I have to deal with it.
I’ve said before I need to pray more and ask for forgiveness and turn my life over to God.

This is not a quick fit and it will take time. What is it they say a long journey starts with a single step, well I have not even taken the second step yet.