Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where the hell were you?

It is going to take some time for me to get back into the mood to blog but I though that I would post this real quick so you folks would know that I am not dead or anything.

I’ve been dealing with some personal issues and that has occupied my time for the last couple of weeks. To be honest I have watched little television news or talk radio or any of my routine blog destinations in the last couple of weeks simply no interest.

I have to refocus my mind and get back to my reading because I actually missed it and it is a good mind consuming activity. Some personal challenges have hindered my ability to focus on things.

Hell I am well aware that we all have to go through personal challenges from time to time. There really seems to be no exception to this rule. Whether they are financial or family problems or relationship or careers, everyone will experience their own challenge at some point and you really have to be able to overcome these challenges if you want to make sure that you are living your life at the highest level that you can and that is what I must do despite some trying circumstances.

How you react to the situations in life that are challenging will have a lot to say about you and your character and whether or not you have what it takes to persevere and weather any storm. And remember that if you want to be able to achieve success in any area of your life, you have to be able to look at these challenges as times where you are able to grow and become stronger and not a time to shrink or run away and I found myself starting to do this so I needed to put a halt to it.

We all have been counseled or preached to about the fact that the more we are challenged in our lives, the more we get to learn about ourselves. If you never had to face any kind of situation that tested you, you would never know just where you need to make improvements or where you already are strong enough. This helps to build an all around character and this is what you need if you really want to be able to experience a life that is considered to be a success.

The hard times in our lives also help us to appreciate and show gratitude when things are more easy going, so there is something to be grateful for even if the challenges make us feel the opposite sometimes.

I am so thankful to some very incredible people for putting up with my shit.
Whatever the challenges are that we face each day we can’t tackle them alone.

I’ll get back to it soon. Live well and Love well.

Peace

Gaius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been missed.