Wednesday, August 4, 2010

(Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below We're All Going To Go

Someone in the comments section apparently mad that I am dissing the Magic Negro president told me “I hope you burn in hell.”
Hey asshole whoever the fuck you are let me say this there is one thing I know for sure and this old Curtis Mayfield song tells it like it is the title: (Don't Worry) If There's A Hell Below We're All Going To Go.
 I’ve lived long enough, I’ve seen enough, experienced my own hell mentally and emotionally, caused my own hell for myself and others, been around enough people who claimed to be some of the nicest, most Christian, religious whatever the fuck most wonderful mutherfuckers who walk this planet and I know if I do end up in “hell” which I don’t believe in any damn way... I will have a shit load of company.

This world is full of racist, selfish, idiotic, greedy, manipulative, psychotic, hypocrite, evil… and these folks are everything from religious zealots to atheist pricks. Your religion does not matter, your background does not matter, your income does not matter, your education does not matter in fact none of this shit matters because we are all circling the drain together.
So asshole Obama fan you actually think that by me openly showing my disdain for the idiot prick president actually makes me MORE of a candidate for a fiery afterlife and you actually hope I meet such a fate? Thanks for proving just how retarded the participants in this thing we call life can be.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the story of when Mother Theresa passed on to the pearly gates and upon entering St Peter asked her if there was anything he could get for her.

She told him that if it wasn't an imposition she would greatly appreciate something to eat.

St Peter replied that he would be happy to get her something and off he went. A short time later he came back with a tuna sandwich.

Mother Theresa thanked him kindly and proceeded to eat her sandwich. Later she commented to St Peter that while not being ungrateful, she was surprised that he got her a tuna sandwich.

To which he answered "It's tough cooking a good meal for only 3 people".

Ken

Anonymous said...

Mother Teresa is a good example to use. Anyone who wants to be truly happy - here and MAYBE in a next life if there is one- needs to actively do nice things for other people without expectation of thanks or anything else.