Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Public Service Announcement: WHY SHOULD YOU NOT BE TEXTING ON YOUR CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING?

Ok it is time I did a public service announcement regarding ignorant ass bastards who TEXT WHILE DRIVING.

One of the main reasons why I got rid of my motorcycle was because one of the last times I rode it I was almost hit by some stupid young skank clearly texting not only almost hit me but she almost ran onto a curb and hit a lady pushing her baby.

The other morning while on my way to work a man texting almost lost control of his vehicle and nearly took out another car. I had already passed the guy because I saw him driving across the lines earlier and shortly after I passed him is when he almost lost control of his car running another car into the dirt.
I gave him a long glance as I went by but dude did not even notice me because he obviously was engaged in some meaningful dialogue with some skank which is the the only reason any man would be texting any bullshit.

I saw this story:

Plastic Surgeon Frank Ryan Confirmed To Have Been Texting While Driving

I am trying to understand the logic behind people who do this because there ain’t a damn thing that fucking important you can say to anyone via a text.

I found this wonderful web page with some glorious pictures of what can happen if some of you dumbass people don’t stop this shit and if more and more people don’t start speaking out about this.

No matter what you think about my politics this is something we can all agree on. Please pass on this site with some stunningly gory photos and maybe it will scare some idiot senseless.

Peace, Gaius

WHY SHOULD YOU NOT BE TEXTING ON YOUR CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING?


Don’t go to this site if you have a weak stomach unless you have plastic on your keyboard….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No bike? Wow.