Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Food! Cars Now Half Price, Gas down to $2.00 Per gallon! Free Rent! Deals and more Deals can be found here!!!




Oh I’m sorry, did you come by this post because of my misleading post title? Well Obama said he would make America safer, mortgages would get paid, job created…
So who is the biggest liar, me or Obama?

No Virginia, Gaius does not give a shit whether or not Obama was born in the U.S.
What I care about far more is common sense something sorely lacking today.
As I said before with all of today’s technology and information exchange the average citizen is as clueless and as ignorant then at any time in our history. I have often wondered does technology make us dumber.

This is not to attack the many friends and family and other acquaintances but c’mon folks we all know of a number of people who have internet at home and at work, on our cell phones. I have had a number of people tell me that they spend hundreds of dollars a month on some sort of service plan that gives you access to games, restaurant reviews and countless “apps” that gives you instant information on everything from gas prices to gardening tips. However when it comes to how the president fucks shit up people remain out of touch, ignorant, clueless or just plain apathetic.
Hell as vigilant as I was for years about the who, what, when and why of politics I tried to ignore what went on. But now that I am restricting my trips in my car to save gas money and many of my friends are having trouble finding work how do you ignore the carnage that surrounds us.

On Drudge there is the following headline:

FLASHBACK: Biden declares: 'We're going to be creating between 250,000 and 500,000 jobs a month'...

Also at the top of the site the headline talks about 9 percent unemployment. Another headline notes that 244,000 jobs were added in April with 62,000 coming from McDonalds.

Obama fans heard Biden’s ignorant ass statement and of course took that as an iron clad guarantee. I learned long ago that presidents don’t create jobs. The best thing a president can do is shut the fuck up and get out of the way and allow the engine of free enterprise and capitalism take over and that creates jobs and thereby wealth.

If people are going to be downloading cell phone apps then why does someone not create an app that alarms you every time our president fucks up, tells a lie or breaks a campaign promise.

Irish playwright Oliver Goldsmith was quoted as saying “ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies.” If Goldsmith were alive today he would probably want to meet President Obama and most of his cabinet and appointees so he could see those who have brought his coined phrase into a daily standard of practice.

Since I had not blogged I am reacquainting myself with the blog world. I have not read many of my favorite blogs and websites since before Christmas. I was not doing very good my world has been a rollercoaster but I’m slowly getting myself together. In between moments of moodiness and self-pity I do look out and about at so many people who are not doing very well. My life is not perfect and I wish time would speed up my pending happiness but I have learned to be patient and to be thankful. The only person I am responsible for is myself. No I am not stressing about a mortgage, pay cuts, staff reductions, a child’s education funding, family health issues or the ever present “keeping up with the Joneses.’ Obama has made that more difficult than ever and what kills me is the very people screwed by this presidents persistent lies and incompetence will indeed vote for him again.

I unfortunately believe that Obama will be elected to a second term. I’m not even going to try and pretend otherwise and the behavior of many of the Republican challengers and shit like this (CNN SHOCK POLL: RON PAUL HAS BEST CHANCE TO BEAT PRESIDENT... ) only adds to that fear.
Despite the lies and the incompetence the average citizen will no doubt be distracted by “the shiny things” in life.

The unfortunate thing about this presidency is that I’m afraid that the office of the president will never be as respected as it was in the past. Respect must be earned and I never had respect for this president before he was elected and still don’t.

When you see headlines like this: 9/11 Families Snub Obama, Want Proof Osama Dead that tells you everything you need to know. People simply don’t trust him, and to the average silly Negro no it does not have shit to do with racism!

This man is indeed the greatest liar and fabricator in American history, far exceeding Bill Clinton.
Does this president himself know what the truth is? Is it possible that he has fallen victim to his own rhetorical hyperbole, ersatz and fairy dust. Does the narcissistic flower cave in on itself eventually and return to crumpled ugly and unattractive?

Remember the McCain ad during the campaign celebrity comparing Obama to useless humans like Paris Hilton.
If the president lies, what kind of a president do we have? That leads to the second question. If he is misinformed, what kind of a president do we have? This is obviously a two for one but it is no special, it is a sad commentary about a man whose initial popularity has far outshined his record of accomplishments and his ability to lead and any reasonable claim to basic honesty.


******
Lies During Second Year

No signing statements to nullify or undermine congressional instructions as enacted into law

Obama Lies to Keep Czars
No “boots” on the ground Libya

Anyone that has worked with the AC-130 gunship can tell you, you need spotters to let aircraft know where the targets are.  Usually it is Special Forces, Rangers etc trained for this mission. It’s CIA Agents in Libya on the ground
Reform will also rein in the abuse and excess that nearly brought down our financial system. It will finally bring transparency to the kinds of complex, risky transactions that helped trigger the financial crisis.

Obama Lies About Financial Reform Bill
All Americans WILL BE were, “surprised, disappointed and angry” about lockerbie bomber

Obama Memo
I will not rest until the BP Oil Spill stops

Obama’s Schedule

The health care bill will not increase the deficit by one dime.

Campaign and Presidency

If you like the health care plan you have you can keep itTownHall
“Under our plan, no federal dollars will be used to fund abortions, and federal conscience laws will remain in place.”

U.S. Capitol, Washington, D.C., September 9, 2009.
ObamaCare Fee is not a new tax

Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans
We have run out of places in the US to drill for oil.

Obama’s oval office speech in June 2010
Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.

Arizona Immigration Law
The Health Care Package will pay for itself

Time
Republicans don’t have a single idea that’s different from George Bush’s ideas — not one.
Hmm Immigration?


******
Frankly we don't need sites like these anymore, because the regular news cycle has made it all more apparent than we all may want to admit.

Who were those twenty million voters who trumped the McCain voters and brought this obscure, golden Negro to the Oval Office? Did they think they were voting for the latest American Idol or reality show icon? My answer is both simple and understood. Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

You need to ask yourselves if we are threatened with the outbreak of a disease we would expect our health officials to warn us of a possible pandemic. If someone is border line pathologically dangerous we expect someone in counseling or psychiatry to take notice and head off any potentially dangerous bad behavior. But we rarely recognize that if we have a societal sickness or a spiritual malaise there are people who are qualified and prepared to warn us of that as well.

In my fleeting moments of intellectual clarity I have come to the conclusion that some people may want to know is who is the antichrist or when will Armageddon take place. However the majority care less about the signs leading up to these people or events and thereby are often found in the middle of the very fulfillment of prophetic utterance but remain totally aloof. A sick or spiritually ailing society is harder to see if you can't question your own place in it.

This is a president who sails off to Brazil with offers of help with drilling offshore in the huge Brazilian oilfields at the same time he is severely restricting drilling anywhere in the continental United States or offshore. Then he tells us in glowing terms what a wonderful result is going to emerge from this policy in only ten short years. Is this a lie, misinformation or could it be the onset of the much more serious aforementioned state of reprobation?
Who would dare to say (except for yours truly) that an entire nation is becoming delusionary? When a president can be this incompetent, intellectually challenged, marvelously deceptive and STILL garner close to 50% approval and I dare say again more than likely to be elected again… Still doubt this nation is fucked?
Oh I will be posting this again the moment Obama is declared the winner of a second term as president.

*********

Other stuff I read today...

Becker: Save Unions by “Restraining Freedom of Capital”

Oh my: Release of Obama birth certificate cuts number of Birthers in half

Al Qaeda Threatens To Retaliate Against U.S. Over Bin Laden Death

Linked: White House and 'urban terrorism'
Book documents president's dedication to organization set on collapsing America






Herman Cain Wins Fox News GOP Presidential Debate

If you were to ask me who would be my GOP dream ticket it would be Paul Ryan and Herman Cain...

Wow!

Mother Encourages Son To Fight Bully
BALTIMORE (CBS) — Shocking video of a mother in Baltimore encouraging her son to fight off bullies has been released. In the video, the mother can be seen shouting obscenities at her son in an attempt to make him mad and fight his tormentors.

Out Peace, Gaius

No comments: