Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just in Case Anyone Sees This....

Trying to bring myself out of the abyss. I frankly have not followed any politics or news for the past several months.

I may feel like writing and ranting again.

I do know enough to know that I don’t give a fuck about Bin Laden getting whacked, Donald Trump running for president would be a fucking disaster to the Republicans and assure that Hussen will be given a second term and why do people still give a fuck about British royalty? I mean seriously people…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

come back if and when you're ready... left you on the feed reader

belad said...

It is great to know that you are still among the living.

Take your time, all good things take time.

Be well!

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Hey what ‘s up!

I had to take a mental break, frankly not long enough. I was cool for a time not paying any attention to news, politics or anything else for that matter but simply found that actually like and miss the writing.

I did see recently see people commenting on the Obama birth certificate thing and all I could do was shake my head. Mutherfuckers still actually give a shit about it. Everything is so screwed up and people are still obsessing about the birth certificate.

Now Osama is dead, so what? Why were people celebrating on the streets as if a fucken world war ended? It would be like a baseball team celebrating a lead at the end of an inning it is so fucken retarded.

I have so much shit built up over the past several months I’m not sure what the hell this keyboard is going to convey.

Peace

JeremyR said...

Welcome back. Was almost going to drop you from mu list. Glad I didn't.

Georgia Prune said...

I too am glad you're back. I stumbled onto your blog awhile back from (maybe) The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler or another conservative blog & found your take on the affairs of the day to be refreshing to say the least. Please keep fighting the good fight against stupidity.