Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ed Rollins Hearts Sarah Palin, Poll: Most Republicans don’t want Palin to run for president, Do Democrats Not Oppose Adultery, Had Enough Weiner!? Obama: Hope, Change, and the Occasional Sex Dream

Ed Rollins Hearts Sarah Palin

Written By : John Hawkins
I’m a Michele Bachmann fan and, yes, she is one of the people I would seriously back for President. I also like and respect Ed Rollins, even if I don’t always agree with him and am forced to note that his track record has been awfully spotty over the last 15 years.

That brings us to Rollins’ FANTASTICALLY STUPID comments about Sarah Palin.

Sarah has not been serious over the last couple of years,” Rollins said. “She got the vice-presidential thing handed to her. She didn’t go to work in the sense of trying gain more substance. She gave up her governorship. You know, I think Michele Bachmann and others have worked hard. She has been a leader of the Tea Party, which is a very important element here. She’s an attorney, done extraordinary things with family values and what have you. So I think she will connect. She’s a great, great communicator and I would say in the race right [now] today, she is probably the best communicator.

Let me tell you why these comments merit Bachmann kicking Rollins to the curb.

First off, Palin isn’t in the race, it’s entirely possible she won’t run, and she has famously sensitive supporters. For all of Rollins’ comments about substance, there’s not much substance to his criticism. Sure, you can note she gave up her governorship, but saying she has no “substance” or hasn’t “worked hard” is exactly the sort of aery-faery, nearly meaningless, “I just don’t like that woman” criticism that really grates on her fans.

Poll: Most Republicans don’t want Palin to run for president

********

Do Democrats Not Oppose Adultery And General Skeeziness?

******
Had Enough Weiner?
By Kevin Jackson
As I predicted, there would be more to the Weiner story. In these historical moments, one often is asked, “What were you doing, when the Weiner came clean?” I was out putting “LOL” stickers Obama “Yes We Can” bumper stickers.

The Weiner mea culpa came over my radio, where I got to hear Weiner’s tearful confession. I could only wonder, “How many other girls had Weiner shafted?”

******

OBAMACARE GOES TO COURT...

Judges suggest they may be ready to declare unconstitutional...

...Express unease with gov't forcing Americans to buy

Obama: Hope, Change, and the Occasional Sex Dream
"liberals fanatically worship their leaders. FDR, JFK, Clinton, Obama -- they're all "rock stars" to Democrats. They're the Beatles, Elvis, Abraham Lincoln or Jesus, depending on which cliche liberals are searching for."

No comments: