Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WTF!? Government Study Examined Effects of Penis Size in Gay Community, What kind of guy lies about his Mother’s death for cheap political points? Did Obama Officials Lie About Their Stealth Amnesty Scheme? “This administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in my lifetime” - Obama has been “fundamentally un-presidential” - Must See Video - 3D Printer

NIH-Backed Study Examined Effects of Penis Size in Gay Community

The federal government helped fund a study that examined what effect a gay man's penis size has on his sex life and general well-being.

The study was among several backed by the National Institutes of Health that have come under scrutiny from a group claiming the agency is wasting valuable tax dollars at a time when the country is trying to control its debt. This particular research resulted in a 2009 report titled, "The Association Between Penis Size and Sexual Health Among Men Who Have Sex with Men."

The study reported, among its findings, that gay men with "below average penises" were more likely to assume a "bottom" sexual position, while those with "above average penises" were more likely to assume a "top" sexual position. Those with average penises identified themselves as "versatile" in the bedroom.

This is exactly why we need to start a taxpayer revolt in this country. While so many of us are living paycheck to paycheck and broke as hell the fucking government is spending our money on this type of bullshit. I don’t give a fuck about the well-being of gay people and I sure as hell don’t give a shit about mutherfuckers comparing penis sizes are you fucking kidding me!
Oh and don’t get it twisted I would feel the same way if the government funded a study on the effects of malt liquor on Negros on a hot summer day! Stop wasting my goddamn money on this shit! I swear to God I hate fucking liberals and their idiot bullshit!

*******

With the Obama Unemployment Rate at 9.2% Debt Ceiling Deadline Looming… Senate Dems to Focus On Gay Marriage This Week

It’s an Obama world.
With the Obama unemployment rate at a record 9.2% and a debt ceiling deadline looming, Senate democrats will tackle gay marriage this week.

Someone still gonna tell me that liberals/Democrats are not retarded!?
*******

“This administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in my lifetime”
That from Steve Wynn, CEO of Wynn Resorts, and I’m picking up a vibe that suggests he’s not too happy with Obama: I believe in Las Vegas. I think its best days are ahead of it. But I’m afraid to do anything in the current political environment in the United States.

*******

Paul Ryan: Obama has been “fundamentally un-presidential”
Ryan, who was elected to Congress in 1998, says Obama is a stark contrast to former president Bill Clinton, who often disagreed with House Republicans but for the most part respectfully engaged with lawmakers. Obama, he says, could learn a couple of things from Clinton, who knew how to negotiate in a divided government. “I was pretty new when Clinton was president,” Ryan says. “But I learned then that presidents serve themselves well when they say the same thing in public as they do in private, dealing with congressional leaders earnestly and honestly.”


“[Obama] has made it harder to establish trust, which will make it harder to find compromise,” Ryan says. “As much as he wants to come off as a leader, every time he talks about Republicans holding out to save fat-cat corporate-jet loopholes — which he knows is false — or leaks alleged spending cuts to the press, he reduces his leadership. He knows how that damages his credibility up here. Yet he continues to spin.”



*******
Hacked DOT Road Sign Reads "Impeach Obama"
********
Did Obama Officials Lie About Their Stealth Amnesty Scheme?
The Obama administration stealth amnesty scandal that emerged last year is heating up. It all began with an internal U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services memo outlining ways the Obama administration could bypass Congress to enact amnesty for millions of illegal aliens through “administrative means.”
And then the Houston Chronicle exposed an effort by the administration to suspend the deportations of illegal aliens that supposedly have not been convicted of any “serious” crimes.
********
What kind of guy lies about his Mother’s death for cheap political points?

********

Zero Hedge: "A brief history of Obama's fiscal record."

Victor Davis Hanson with "St. Obama and the Debt Dragon."


 ABC, CBS and NBC All Skip NYT Revelations of Obama Falsehood on Mother’s Insurance Battles...

Probing Bachmann, Palin, and Gingrich, NBC's Investigative Unit Ignores Obama's ATF Debacle

Referring to Tea Party Chris Matthews Tells Pat Buchanan 'You Want to Join the Crazy Protesters'

NBC's Curry Touts Dalai Lama Giving 'Comfort' to Obama During 'Fierce Struggle' With GOP...

Seattle P-IConnelly: 'Light bulb efficiency becomes GOP jihad...'

Bill Maher: Sarah Palin’s Children Are “Inbred Weirdos”...

******
This is cool as hell, check this out!





2 comments:

Aaron + Alaine said...

Dude,

I subscribe to your blog and always take note of what you are writing about though I don't read you thoroughly because your style and tone is generally really pissed off and harsh and I don't sync with your viewpoint most of the time. That said, you've made it clear plenty of times you don't give a crap about people's opinions of your opinions so I share that knowing you could care less. More power to you, the world always needs people who don't give a crap.

Anyway, I just had to comment today after reading your rant on the penis study. That was the funniest thing I've read all day, I agreed with all of it (except the slightly anti gay sounding bit) and it made me laugh out loud. Drop dead funny rant, I totally felt it and if I routinely cussed on my own blog, I could have wrote the same thing nearly word for word. Beautiful

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Oh no, no, no! Now while I do come across as kinda pissed off, I’m not really that bad.
Basically my blog is my way of venting. Even going back to my days when I had another blog Political Party Poop I referred to my blogging as a cathartic exercise. Now I don’t like liberalism and I think Obama is an asshole but if you were to hang out with me and discuss issues over a few beers I’m not nearly as harsh and I am more reasonable than I come across. No…. really…. I am I promise

To be very honest I really wish I would receive more comments and opinions especially from those who don’t agree with me.

Glad you like the rant, I was indeed being honest, oh and I swear I am not anti-gay.
I do have my issues with some gay folks comparing their struggle for “civil-rights” to that of black folks during the Jim Crow days which I have always felt was exceedingly insulting and intellectually dishonest…. Anywho. Thanks for the comment. Sincerely appreciated.

Peace, Gaius