Monday, August 15, 2011

Idiot: "Riots Were Political Looting, Not Shoplifting" - Gary Younge, How all black people pay the price for the stupidity of a few and Obama is a fucking coward, Concealing Black Hate Crimes.


Amazing
Riots Were Political Looting, Not Shoplifting - Gary Younge

You evil white people need to read the link above. It gave me more of a headache than I already had. This is the same ole mindless drivel that has been coming out of the mouths of liberals and black folks forever.
“Whitey evil” all of you, everywhere, throughout the world.

Let me be clear to those of you who may have accidently found this blog and wonder what the fuck is up with this guy. Yes I still have people wondering if I am black and I assure you I indeed am black. Many wonder and continue to ask: why do I go after black folks so vigorously? Because each and every day as black folks continue to play victimhood, continue to be irresponsible or non-existent parents, continue to not take responsibility for their own success or failure, continue not to prioritize education and continue to not speak up about the senseless escalation of violence and crime perpetrated by these idiot ass Negro fucks every black man, ME INCLUDED are saddled with the burden of the show of stupidity shown by every human being that shares my skin shade. I’m tired of it, I’m ashamed of it, not the color of my skin, I’m proud of being black but I detest what “being black” had devolved into.

It is one thing to have a bunch of rednecks spout off nigger this or nigger that because being a racist fuck is a mental disorder pure and simple. But now black folks are doing to themselves what the KKK could never do. White racists don’t have to search for examples of Negro stupidity… fuck… Negros gift wrap it for them!

I recently watched a series focusing on the civil rights movement and in particular the Freedom Riders. When I watch historical documentaries like these and I still marvel at what black people were able to accomplish back in the day despite overwhelming odds.
Black people fought and died for the freedoms people like myself enjoy today. I bet that none of the kids engaging in the mayhem and stupidity taking place around the country understand what our ancestors went through and what they sacrificed.
Black people are always bitching about “respect” well to get respect you must EARN IT each and every day. You want to dress like a retard, then you won’t get respect. You want to speak like a retard, then you won’t get respect, you want to act like a retard then you won’t get respect.

Every damn day I have to turn on the news and again and again and become embarrassed at the latest niggadom. Black folks don’t seem to give a fuck about anything not their neighborhoods, not their kids (only their cars or their bling anything superficial) and I often wonder how some of these idiot ass Negros can look themselves in the mirror each day.

Believe me when I tell you I have been the victim of blatant white racist behavior on countless occasions even by member of my (and I use the term loosely) family.
Even an ex-wife in anger ended up playing the race card.
I have been denied jobs, had job interviews mysteriously disappear once they found out I was black.
Been dissed by racist co-workers and upon my arrival at my current job was asked by this arrogant white fuck “what are your qualifications for this job.” No white man would ever ask another white man that bullshit.

I’ve been pulled over for driving in the wrong neighborhood, denied entrance into a social gathering. I detailed an occurrence when the police put me in the back of a squad car when I was 9 because they did not believe I lived where I did.
I had a racist man sick his dog on me, been told I was not welcomed in countless white friends homes. My home was egged; racist literature was left on our doorstep, a racist teacher even segregated the black boys in her class because she did not want them sitting next to white girls and I’ve been called nigger more times than I can count.

But despite all of that the biggest threat to me is not some white racist; it is the rampant and unrelenting stupidity of black folks everywhere and I’m tired of it and I’m tired of black folks and liberals making excuses for this silly shit going on everywhere and what makes it worse is the president who happens to be black should be speaking out vigorously about the state of black folks in American and he remains silent.
It just goes to show you what a pathetic piece of shit Obama is and how worthless a president he is. Obama is a fucking coward and that is why I have nothing but complete and utter disdain for the man.

********
Flash Mobs In Maryland - Looting w/o A Flood
In their prescient need to fend the "Black honor" from attack by external (racist) parties - the Black Racial Services Machine will hide their embarrassment and shame of this particular incident caught on video tape and find a way to fire back............at their ideological enemies.

"Surely there are some WHITE FOLKS that loot stores in the same manner?"
********
Concealing Black Hate Crimes
Racism: Across the U.S., mobs of black youths are organizing on Facebook to loot stores and beat whites. Yet none dare call the "flash mob" attacks hate crime, least of all the attorney general.

The Associated Press is reporting that at least one of those arrested in the Wisconsin State Fair beatings said the mob was targeting whites, making it a hate crime. Where is Eric Holder's civil rights division? About this epidemic of black-on-white assaults, we hear nothing.

At the Milwaukee fairgrounds, dozens of black teens suddenly appeared, knocking over children, looting the Midway games and stealing prizes. They pulled whites from cars, flung them to the ground and punched and kicked them in the face. At least 18 people were injured, including some cops.

A similar beat-down took place August 2010 at the Iowa State Fair. Organized as "beat whitey night," bands of black teens targeted white kids, fracturing one of their skulls. Then the thugs swarmed police, hitting one cop from behind and busting both his eye sockets.

Earlier this month in Philadelphia, marauding black flash mobs beat and robbed tourists and other innocent bystanders. Several people were hospitalized, including one man with a fractured skull.

Mayor Michael Nutter, Philly's second black mayor, said enough is enough. In an angry lecture from the pulpit of Mount Carmel Baptist Church, he blasted the punks, saying "you have damaged your own race."

Similar attacks are under investigation in Los Angeles, Chicago, Cleveland and Washington, D.C., where our first black president remains mum.

Why isn't Obama equally disgusted by the black pack attacks? Perhaps because his own church glamorized the thug culture. His mentor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, told his South Side Chicago flock that those committing black-on-black crime are "fighting the wrong enemy." During the 2008 presidential campaign, Geraldine Ferraro condemned Wright for preaching to young blacks that "it's OK to beat up on white people."

Imagine if the flash-mob victims were black instead of white. Holder would have launched a special investigation. With the races reversed, he just shrugs. In so many words he has said blacks are incapable of hate crimes because of their victimhood
.
********
Mother of 13-year-old who smashed up shop blames government
The boy, who cannot be named because of his age, was one of the very few defendants to walk free from court, after receiving a nine month referral order for burglary and violent disorder.

His mother, sitting beside the boy's father, wiped tears from her eyes as the court was told she handed him in after seeing wanted photos of her son being circulated by Greater Manchester Police.

She is on benefits, does not live with the boy's father and has 10 other children, the court heard.

********
Boy Stabs Girl At Philly Mayor ANTI-VIOLENCE Event...

**********

Gwen Ifill: 'Last Person to Actually Get Elected President to Win a Straw Poll Was George W. Bush'

Fareed Zakaria: 'Liberals Need to Grow Up' and Stop Criticizing Obama

Ex-CNN Exec ‘Outs’ Self as Liberal, Laughably Claims Counterpoint Needed to Conservative Media Dominance

Ex-NBC News Chief Gartner: People Don’t Blame Obama ‘for Anything That’s Wrong in This Country’

Krauthammer Smacks Down Totenberg: Obama 'Said He Wouldn’t Sign a Bill That Didn’t Increase Taxes...Was He Lying?'

No comments: