Monday, August 22, 2011

Media Conceal True Nature of “Flash Mob” Racial Violence

You know I have some interesting conversations regarding the material I post here on my blog. I’ve had friends tell me that my material is insulting and inflammatory and disagree with the context of the material I post.

Let me be clear I don’t have a problem with folks who disagree with me on my views or “feelings” regarding my take on the disintegration of human society. It is one thing to disagree with my take but the facts are irrefutable.

Recently I wrote regarding my take on how black folks don’t give a fuck about their neighborhoods or their children and how because so many black folks have become mired in this notion that every cracka is out to get them explains why so many black folks particularly black youth is so exceeding fucked up.

My take is not based on “feelings” they are based on facts and these facts are easy to point out to those willing to take the time to digest them.
Now white people can figure out what neighborhoods are passable, but believe me when I tell you us black folks know when we are entering "the hood" where people of questionable character roam the streets and where you would not find yourself after a certain hour.

Is this my fucking opinion or is this fact. Note this headline: “In Baltimore, homes for $10,000 -- and less...” and in Detroit:  Detroit offers cops incentives to buy homes in the city - Officers may buy a residence for $1,000, get up to $150,000 in federal rehab grants.” It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that if homes are selling for $10,000 and in Detroit they are trying to give away homes to officers as an incentive to live there that tells me that these are not the types of areas folks want to live in.

When this generation of Negros became dependent, exceedingly whiny, strapped to the backs of Democrat political race hustlers Negros stopped giving a shit about themselves and their neighborhoods and their families and it is embarrassing to say the least, but because I speak out about it I’m the fucking villain, now does that make any fucking sense?
The story below is a perfect example of how folks can continue to diss me for speaking out about the never ceasing stupidity of black folks that further cause the educational and societal decay within the black community but denial is just as mentally and socially corrosive.

I will continue to contend that every act of violence and the numerous examples of mentally retarded behavior by black people in general and these young black folks in this story affects ALL of us black folks equally. Being a black man I can’t escape the stigma of ignorance all I can do is speak honestly about it.

I have several young black grandchildren and I hope like hell this shit turns around for them because if black folks don’t get their shit together and wake the fuck up and stop tolerating this ignorant shit my grandkids are fucked. They will be stuck with the same stigma I am stuck with.

Growing up as an individual interested, educated and informed about the struggles of black folks back in the day I marveled at what my ancestors were able to accomplish and it was a sense of pride. My grandfather quietly involved himself in many of the civil rights activities back in the day and he preached about the need to be mindful of our past and to show pride and take responsibility for our own destiny. That has all but disappeared from the mindset of today black individual.

Today (PAID BY OBAMA) Black journalists are more concerned about protecting the reputation of a failing president than to speak the truth about the reality of our current situation. I listened to a black female caller to a prominent talk show today who throw out the term “cracka” and went on a long tirade of stereotypical anti-whitey bullshit that likely was uttered at some Farrakahn or Black Panther rally it was frankly embarrassing and intellectually insulting. I am so fucking tired of this mindset and people wonder why I continue to go on these rants. I’m just mortified at what folks who look like me has morphed into, but I’m the fucking villain for pointing it out, ok whatever.

The one thing I can say about some of you who e-mail me whether or not you agree with me or not on issues are your efforts to at least try and understand my point of view. The problem with society is most don’t even give a shit enough to try and understand because we prefer to be intellectually detached. Disagree or not but base your views on a complete educational understand of a point of view. I don’t give a shit whether you “like” what and how I write but what I do know is the truth tends to sting just a little bit more and I don’t intend to stand on the sidelines allowing this shit to go unspoken. Something has got to change and quickly. I’m not the enemy nor is the truth the enemy is the reality of what we are dealing with today, ignore it at your own… or your kids or grandkids peril. "


The story...

Media Conceal True Nature of “Flash Mob” Racial Violence
Relying on documents made available exclusively through a Freedom of Information Act request, we can add another face to the growing picture of racial “flash mob” violence in America. It is a face that the media have concealed from public view.

This writer was forced to use the local Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to ascertain the facts about the racial identity of one of the victims of these attacks. The media concealed the identity of the white victim apparently because of misguided racial sensitivity.
  • At the Wisconsin State fair, groups of black teens numbering anywhere from 25 to 100 “were targeting anyone who was white or appeared to look white,” and beating them, according to the local police chief. At least 18 people were injured, and 30 have been arrested.
  • In Denver, couples leaving restaurants were being attacked by a group of black men with baseball bats.
  • A young white man named Carter Strange had his skull fractured by a mob in South Carolina. He was attacked at random while jogging.
  • A young white man named Dawid Strucinski was beaten into a coma by a mob in Bayonne, NJ.
  • Anna Taylor, Emily Guendelsberger, and Thomas Fitzgerald were beaten to the ground and stomped in separate Philadelphia flash mobs.
  • Every weekend in July,” according to local news, “police have battled large, flash-mob beatings and vandalism” in Greensboro, NC.
  • In a mostly-white suburb of Cleveland, witnesses reported large groups of young blacks walking through the streets, “shouting profanities and racial epithets,” and one man was viciously beaten while leaving a restaurant with his wife and friends.
  • A young white lady named Shaina Perry was taunted and beaten by a black mob in Milwaukee who remarked “Oh, white girl bleeds a lot.”
The similarities among these attacks point to a trend: First of all, these are not run-of-the-mill crimes. They typically involve group attacks against defenseless, random victims who have no means to resist and did nothing to provoke their attackers. These flash mobs often stomp their victims even after they are down, as most of the news reports describe.
Then there are the racial similarities: The attackers are invariably black. Philadelphia’s mayor conceded as much when he condemned flash mobs, addressing the rioters with the charge, “You damaged your own race.” The victims are usually not black. Several qualifications are in order: It is clear that only a small number of black teens take part in these attacks. Blacks are more likely to be victims of violent crime than any other group due to black-on-black crime.

There is more to the story, click on link...

Now... like I said I’m not an apologist for whitey. I know there are more than a few of you fucked up white people out there engaging in all sorts of criminal activities. White people are not immune from disgusting and morally repugnant behaviors and that could be anything from white collar crimes to keeping your children in closets and attics or blowing up buildings because you think the government sucks. I get it. But like I keep telling my critics I’m black I can’t help what whitey does. You white people can engage in all sorts of debauchery but you white folks don’t get saddled with the “all niggers are fucked up” tag like us black folks, particularly black men do when shit like this flash mob crap and robberies take place.
Get a bunch of black men who might enter an elevator with one white woman and she is terrified. Now is her behavior justified, that is the dilemma folks like me must face and why I am pissed off and outraged.
If I were not lucky enough to work for a man who judged me for my qualifications and not the color of my skin I might be more pissed off than I already am. The prejudice people engage in is a result of what they see and observe.
Why are so many black people out of work and can’t get jobs because let me tell you when push comes to shove and all things being equal if some white man or woman is looking for an employee I’m sure they would just assume not deal with some black folks.
Now I know not all white people are virtuous and many are not the brightest bulbs in the box or the best employees, but like I said people form their prejudices from what they observe.
I said something on an old post that when I look at where I’m going to live the FIRST thing I look at is how many Negros live nearby? If I see too many Negros I ain’t moving there now ask yourself where and how did I get that mindset?
I’m not steeling from anybody, I’m not going to break into your home or rob you on the streets. Thank goodness I was raised with some measure of moral fiber and although I have numerous regrets in my life I don’t hold anyone else responsible (white folks or otherwise) for what I have and don’t have.
Again writing about it does not make me the enemy. Writing about it is me venting my frustration at a seemingly lack of character exhibited throughout the black community and by so-called black leaders and this shit needs to change and more black folks need to speak out about it before it is too late.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt Jesse jackson get some grief for saying something like he'd be nervous if followed by a young black?

I don't care who or what you are. You are responsible for your own actions. I'm white so I get nervous in some situations you described. I wish I didn't. You are right to say this. It's the only way things and attitudes will change. Keep calling them on this crap. They betray King's ideal. It's truly a shame.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry, its the blacks lack of acceptance or admission of wrong doing that irks me. YOU caused this. Not whitey. Put the damn race card and slavery card and every other bullshit card you toss and ACCEPT
RESPONSIBILITY for YOUR actions. The second sure fire way to end all this black mob mentality is NATIONAL CONCEALED CARRY. Leave a few thugs bleeding out in the street and watch how fast the rest run back to the trees and hide.
It amazes me how you DONT hear from your "leaders" like Jesse,Al Sharpton or Farrakhan( a known and proven RACIST) It further amazes me that the Uncle Tom Eric Holder has his head so far up Obammys ass he doesnt see this plague. (or chose to accept it)
You laud these animals as heros and activists. And its pathetic.
Moreso,lets take the moron in PA that stood outside the poling place with a lead pipe. Had he raised that at me I would have shot him dead(and it would have been justified)
Blacks(the thug element anyway) whine bitch and moan and push and push and push.

Dont cry when the rest of the country PUSHES BACK.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Anno 1:

Yes Jackson did say this. The thing you have to remember is black people have always had this thing. We know there are a lot of black folks who are fucked up but don’t “go outside the family” and talk about this to whitey.

I do think what is going on is a betrayal to King’s legacy and the fact that black folks excuse it is a disgrace.
But you have no idea how many black people bitch and moan at me for talking about it as bluntly as I do as if I’m cause of this shit I’m just amazed.
I know for a fact that it is far more likely that I will get mugged, shot or robbed by another black man and all of us black folks know this and the fact that it does not alarm other black folks have always dumbfounded me.

White people have nothing on us when it comes to being scared by your own people because we don’t know how to fucking act.

Anno2:

I’m not saying it is “acceptance” the issue is as stated above folks like me are revealing our baggage to whitey as if I am committing some betrayal. I’ve had white people do some fucked up symbolic shit to me, call me nigger this and nigger that and I mentioned some of the other racist shit I have been subjected too. However I have never been jumped by a group of white duded, never had shit stolen from me by white dudes (even out of my own home by so called friends) Never had a car broken in to or any other crime always been other niggas who jacked me. This is not to say I have not had loyal black friends but I’m far more likely to be fucked by another black dude and it has never been acceptable to me nor should it be for any other black person and blaming whitey for this abhorrent behavior is simply stupid.

Anonymous said...

Keep spouting the truth! Some of us are listening and quite often, agreeing with your take on things.
You're right....fault does not lie with whitey over how the blacks are acting in today's society.

The worst thing that bothers me to no end, is that blacks follow Obama mindlessly, just based on the color of his skin. Somebody tell me what he's done for his race and what he is doing for this country...except f'g it all up!

Anonymous said...

Although sometimes you may go over the top you are boldly going where others wont go.
Your blog is just like any other media source you can choose to either read it or not comment or not ignore it or not. You can change the channel on your TV or change the station on your radio. If you are receiving complaints from anyone it is only because you are clearly touching a nerve. Remember people dont like having the truth shoved down their throats and that is exactly the problem today because people would rather find fault with what they read rather than spirit in which the words were formed.
I may not agree with all that you say however only a fool would disagree with something they do not completely understand.

Phelps said...

Two things -- the first thing that comes to mind is the employment thing. Fact is, anyone who comes in who is wearing workout clothes, has a jacked up hairstyle, and can't speak proper English isn't going to be considered. Not even for fast food.

When a white guy goes in with a basketball jersey on, his hair in cornrows, and saying "yo" every third word and doesn't get the job, everyone tells him it is because he is an ignorant ass fool who needs to shape up. If a black guy goes in the exact same way, all his friends tell him it's because the guy hiring is racist. The white guy shapes up and gets a job (or not), but for the black guy it's someone else's fault.

The second thing is that I don't think most people who are aware of the violence targeting white people realize how fucking dangerous this situation is. White people are more violent than black people. We just aren't as random or quick to it. It was a white guy who ordered the bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, and a bunch of white guys who carried it out.

If white people really thought that they were in danger from mobs of black teenagers, it would get really damned violent really quick. I'm not kidding when I say that this has the potential to bring back lynchings. Racism is damn near stamped out. White people have been convinced that racism is evil. If you give someone a reason to justify, and it could come back stronger than ever.

And it won't be limited to just the thugs. There is a tipping point where white America will say, "round them all up." We did it with the Japanese, and we'll do it with black people if white people get scared enough.

Black on black crime white people don't give a shit about. Black on white crime can cause genocides.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Phelps you know what you say is pretty fucking scary but you are dead on. Yes, white people are more dangerous than black people.

Let’s get real black dudes may engage in senseless silly ass violence like drive by shootings, and the occasional group jumping and kicking the shit out of each other but black dudes won’t be hijacking any planes or running them into any buildings, black dudes won’t be blowing up any buildings or any mass shootings. Now the asshole in Virginia hit in a fucking trunk of a car and picked off people undercover. White dudes will do like the crazy bastard in Norway and kill shit loads of people all at once out in the open and not give a shit.
Seen old pictures of lynchings white folks were throwing black people onto fires as kindling and celebrated the burning drinking toasts and holding junior saying “see how dem niggers burn.”

I said it before but it bears repeating to those who happen to read these comments. I’m a pretty perceptive person and I can clearly tell that white people look at me just a little different these days. I’m not saying that I was immune from the racist behaviors or fucked up looks but it reminds me of the days when my family first moved into our all white neighborhood in Oakland in the early 70’s. Now don’t get me wrong I’m an emotionless person for the most part, but I will glance and greet someone but recently I’ve been getting some of the most fucked looks from white folks and while it does not “worry” me I find it curious. I’m a very plan guy, I’m no long hair ebonics speaking gold tooth sporting hood rat by any stretch of the imagination, never have been. But as many uneducated honkeys would say, a nigger is a nigger is a nigger clean cut, conservative, educated, and employed or not.

Will all of the senseless violence lead to individual like me being targeted by a bunch of white racist fucks one day? I’m not saying this because I’m afraid or anything because I can assure you if I ever got jumped by anyone or any group of guys someone will die cause I have no compunction to decapitate someone before I head to my dirt nap but is this what society is coming to? Will we all have to start looking over our shoulders because society has deteriorated to senseless meaningless violence because simplistic uneducated Neanderthal types have taken over because their lives have no meaning or no hope?

This is fucked up your comment is dead on funny thing is few would be quite as blunt and honest.