Monday, September 19, 2011

If Obama wasn't president, (IF HE WERE NOT BLACK) we would be ‘marching on the White House’


Black Caucus chairman: If Obama wasn't president, we would be 'marching on the White House'...

Unhappy members of the Congressional Black Caucus “probably would be marching on the White House” if Obama were not president, according to CBC Chairman Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-Mo.).

"If [former President] Bill Clinton had been in the White House and had failed to address this problem, we probably would be marching on the White House," Cleaver told “The Miami Herald” in comments published Sunday. "There is a less-volatile reaction in the CBC because nobody wants to do anything that would empower the people who hate the president."


CBC members have expressed concern in recent months as the unemployment rate has continued to rise amongst African-Americans, pushing for Obama to do more to address the needs of vulnerable communities.

"We’re supportive of the president, but we getting tired, y’all,” Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said in August. “We want to give [Obama] every opportunity, but our people are hurting. The unemployment is unconscionable. We don’t know what the strategy is."
***********
Ok first of all shitty mood status… DEFCOM 5.

Over the weekend I had a bit of a tiff with a dear friend over this idiot president. An individual who apparently had a classroom discussion about Rush and I assume the evilness of Republicans and Conservatives the typical discussions that goes on in liberal classrooms throughout the nation. My frustration with this individual was not their political opinion or that it differed from mine it is simply because of the color of the current president that my particular political opinion is seemingly not acceptable. A president can’t be shitty but if the color of that president is acceptable, the shittiness does not apply. An individual who has never listened to Rush takes part in a classroom discussion dissing what they have no clue about and under normal circumstances has absolutely no interest in politics whatsoever is driven to ambivalence about conservative politics and questions the harshness that is aimed towards this president. The same goes with some e-mails I have received, same tone, and same angst criticism of yours truly for speaking out but not aimed at the person scamming and destroying America.

Folks this is what I don’t get. I’m a poor black single dude living in a modest apartment, with a modest job, making a modest pay. Other than the few dollars donated ever blue moon I don’t receive money for my opinions, I sure as hell am not getting rich off of them, so what the fuck is my motivation for dissing Obama? This is what causes me to grow exceedingly numb of politics. I read obsessively and I believe at this point in my life I know and understand politics more than anything I have ever known. I could go back to school and receive a degree in political science but why waste the money; my own self-taught education far exceeds anything I could receive in any American classroom. Another reason for my political numbness… I saw the headline above first off and every day I scan through these websites and absorb these stories and I continue to be baffled and in many way embarrassed at the utter stupidity of black folks.

Now according to this story, this black congressman is admitting that if a white boy were in the White House they would be marching on Washington bitching and complaining that black folks can’t get work. However because an idiot Negro occupies the White House we will give the brotha a pass and ignore the fact that Obama’s incompetence is what is causing the economic collapse thereby keeping black folks from being gainfully employed. I know and understand that the majority of people who read this blog are indeed white and if any random black individual happened to come across this site they would be appalled and likely have an aneurism. But this antiquated thought process of still processing people first based on the color of their skin and not the content of their character clearly shows how still relatively little people have evolved. I view the search parameters of folks who happen to find this blog and the words people Google to find this blog are just over the top juvenile and exceedingly racist to the core. There are a lot of really stupid people out there and yes some hate Obama simply because he is black. As most of us sane folks know people who are inherently racist have a mental disorder and can’t help their retardation. However black folks are not all stupid, but far too many process a lack of common fucking sense that is simply baffling. In the story it points out that the CBC members would rather target Tea Party members (private citizens I might add) rather than to focus on the stupidity of this president, again because he is a brotha. This is the mental version of the sinking of the Titanic.
Black folks can clearly see that the ship is sinking but rather than abandon the sinking ship they would rather pledge their undying loyalty to an incompetent fool despite so many who are obviously suffering. You would think that basic human instinct would take over and the loyalty and allegiance to a brotha would take a back seat but I guess not. So many black people cried and wooed when this dude was elected and fantasized of happier times because a man won a popularity contest. I’ve said before that black individuals have accomplished far more than Obama throughout this country’s history but his victory to become the head nigga in charge brought about this temporary sense of mental bling. Oh now black folks have something to be proud of because enough white people thought enough of him to run the country even though he is now running the country into the ground.

We live in very precarious and sad times these days… a mirror image of the hope Obama touted. I guess my mood matches the mood of the country. I sincerely hope before I take my dirt nap that I will get to see the country back on the right track and again being a world leader.

I was watching a football game yesterday and the announcer when giving props to the troops overseas said “America, the greatest nation on earth bar none.” And for the first time I thought to myself really!? seriously!? And I pictured Obama bowing to those foreign leaders… Obama certainly does not inspire any semblance of American pride and calls into question as to whether or not America is indeed a… or THE world leader.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just pleased that some announcer still had the balls to say that on TV!
I have hope.....just not for the dope in charge...The CBC...they say you get the government you deserve...let's leave it at that...

beercan43 said...

I hope you keep expounding --you are a voice in the wilderness. Blacks aren't alone, the typical libtard is right there with the lack of knowledge or the druthers to correct their sorry state.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

English Translation of Facebook comment left on sidebar fairly accurate. If someone knows better please feel free to post.
I'll have a friend of mine confirm too.

Gaius

We are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, that conservatives apologize for our ideals. We are confident in our principles and energetic about openly advancing. We believe in individual liberty, limited government, capitalism, rule of law, faith, a color-blind society and national security. We support school choice, industrial zones, tax cuts, welfare reform, the faith-based initiatives, political speech, the rights of homeowners and the war on terrorism. And in our center, we embrace and celebrate the governing document ever ratified by any of the most magnificent country - the U.S. Constitution. Together with the Declaration of Independence, which recognizes our God-given natural right to be free, is the basis on which Peru also should be built.

Phelps said...

Why in the hell is that woman in the photo wearing her six year old's novelty bedsheets like a dress?

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Dude I wish I knew, Obama fans are some strange folks :)