Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thanks Obama: This is a sad time in America... Hmmmm Cain picks up 24.5% of the African-American vote? So now Negro web sites are on the attack - Political party paying Occupy Wall Street protesters? - Occupy Wall Street organized by SEIU / ACORN Front – The Working Family Party - A lesson for the Occupy Wall Street crowd -Romney health-care law was blueprint for Obamacare - The CEOs On Obama’s Job Creation Panel Are Shipping Jobs Out Of The United States!


Really!? Seriously!? What the fuck for!?

BLOOMBERG: Protesters can stay indefinitely...

Business Owners: Protesters Don't Want To Pay For Anything...

NYPD costs rise...

PAPER: Wall Street camp infiltrated by party goers looking for sex, drugs...

Occupy Wall Street organized by SEIU / ACORN Front – The Working Family Party



You know folks this is what I grew up around in Oakland California. I saw lots of these kinds of bullshit protests and even as a kid I never understood people who would waste their fucking time protesting a bunch of bullshit. I don’t get monetary penis envy, if someone either has the wherewithal, the drive, determination whatever it took, even looks or the body to get rich or better yet wealthy hats off to you, I don’t understand playa haters.

I know some people managed to get a few dead presidents in their pockets because of their parent’s means, some people luck into riches but whatever the reason I don’t give a damn and neither should a poor person.
I watched a lady being interviewed on the evening news the other night and she said she was protesting so that our government can force “the richest one percent” to give a share of their wealth to help feed the poor, the hungry, the needy… how about the fucking lazy, the degenerate, the selfish, the ignorant.

I make a modest salary, I’ve always made a modest salary but my entire working life I pretty much have had free reign on the job. Except for a brief stint in the military every job I had I virtually had the flexibility to shape and mold what I did. I started three departments on three jobs. I got a chance to start a military base TV station; I was part of a team that founded a medical clinic which created another job opportunity. I helped start an office technology company for a friend which led to another job. That helped create a job for my former son in law who then went on to work in a cool technology job doing exactly what he likes to do.

Three different times I was the initial employee for a newly created position and helped train people in my career field who are still at those positions over 25 years later. Through all of this I maintained a modest salary.

If I had more drive and ambition and determination I could have taken jobs making far more. I had an opportunity to run for a congressional seat financed by some very wealthy people but I had far more fun and influence being a community loud mouth and chose not to beg for money giving up my freedom to be some political pawn.

I did not go to college had absolutely no desire; thought college was bullshit years ago and believe it was the biggest financial rip-off going. As I have stated before unless you are going to become a lawyer, doctor or other health professional, engineer, scientist something where significant educational fortitude was required college is fucking pointless. BUT I understand it is a game.

My dear ex, bless her heart damn near begged me to go back to college and actually thought I should be a lawyer, oh she was right I could have been a lawyer and I would have been a great one if I do say so, but the notion of going back to school makes me ill. Now I know that by not going to college I am limiting my employment and career options and thusly limiting my financial options as well.

Every human being (ok most) on this planet has free will to decide what course of action they need to take to become a success whether that success is financial or cerebral. We all have our own definition of success. I work in a job that is absolutely perfect for me. As I sit here thinking if I could pick any job or career path what would I do? Well own a football team, coach a football team, lawyer (thanks to my ex for implanting that) my boss’s position director of where I work, political consultant. I sat here for almost 20 minutes thinking folks and most of my choices would involve giving up a significant amount of personal freedom. Whatever I did I would have to run the show, I’m not a team player. Although I have never had a job where I was the big tuna, I was it, I was able to virtually work solo and all of my adult life I pretty much had control of my days. But again, what I made was limited, be free or be rich?

My ex was an incredible attorney and sure as hell could have worked at a high priced firm making shit loads of money she was that good, but chose to work for the state and made far less and she felt the same way I did for the most part. Bottom line we all choose our own path if we are broke it is because of the choices we made. Did we buy too much house or do like I did on my first buy; buy a home in the wrong damn location.
Did we spend too much money on shoes, cars, drugs, women, men, hair weaves, technology we don’t need. Everyone does not need a fucking I-phone, or I-Pad or any other fancy cell phone I think it is stupid when I hear people say they have cell phone bills over a hundred dollars for what? To text a bunch of bullshit to someone or to use an app to find a fucking restaurant.
Folks spend ridiculous amounts of money on animals, dust catching items in their homes, seriously unnecessary cosmetic procedures, and money to buy their kids a bunch of crap they don’t need and don’t give a shit about and will never appreciate.
Parents now are spending money still babysitting adult children subsidizing their education, health insurance and raising their illegitimate kids while sacrificing their own retirement options. All of this shit costs money and since you made a bunch of fucked up choices and were a lazy bastard you take your ass to various locations throughout this nation to protest people who made money off of your stupid decisions?

The rich people who make the I-phones, the Droids, the latest video games, the talking doll who also poops and pisses on command.

Jay-Z has a brand of vodka when dude does not know the first thing about what goes in it but he is smart enough to know that dumb ass niggas will buy it because it has his name on it.

Jay-Lo will put her name on cosmetics or perfumes or hock a shitty Italian automobile; Lady Gaga will put her name on a clothing line or Tiger Woods will try to make us believe that he will drive a fucking Buick, really!?

The rich get richer by the stupidity and the vanity of the masses so why are you people protesting and bitching again?

You people do know that less rich folks make these things… the cars, the I-pods, the cell phones, electronics, granted some of these things are made in China by children. Rich people like to make things the idiot broke ass people buy but they also create opportunity by starting and developing businesses employing folks provided you have the education, intelligence and willingness to work for a living.

If you are a drug addict lazy ass bastard not willing to work, not willing to get an education, not willing NOT have children out of wedlock, not willing to support the children you do have creating another generation of worthless deadbeats. If you prefer spending your money on partying, gambling, hookers, computers worthless gadgets rather than investing then you are likely the ones on Wall Street or wherever protesting and asking the “rich” to give up some of what they earned or I guess suckered you out of.

I said the other day that I don’t believe that we will ever see the “morning in America” pride that use to be exhibited. This nation is not perfect and there are issues but at the very least there was a sense of pride and self-respect. As I watch these protests I can’t help thinking this country is screwed.

When Obama was elected, remember the videos, “I don’t have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage.” And “we are here to get some of that Obama money.” This is where we are at now a generation of selfish degenerate bastards who are content to settle for what someone else may or may not part with… unless they get their way and the government will play Robin Hood thusly taking away.

This is a sad time in America.

**********

A lesson for the Occupy Wall Street crowd 

By Neal Boortz
The Occupy Wall Street children are upset with .. well .. Wall Street.  They are also upset with politicians being “bought” by Wall Street and dictating elections.  So let’s take a look at the type of politician that the Occupy Wall Street children are protesting …
  •  The politician who has received more money from Wall Street than any other over the past 20 years.
  •  The politician who has received more money from Bank of American than any other candidate dating back to 1991.
  •  The politician who racked up $8.9 million from 56 bundlers in the securities and investment industry.
  • The politician who had 20% of total campaign funds coming directly from Wall Street.
  • The politician who, in one election, racked up $15.8 million from executives at Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Citigroup, UBS AG, JPMorgan Chase, and Morgan Stanley.
**********

The rhetoric of the Occupy Wall Street children

Let’s start out with a little quote, shall we?
“I have concerns about some of the language that is being used because I saw this myself in the late 70s in San Francisco, this king of rhetoric. … It created a climate in which violence took place. … I wish we would all curb our enthusiasm in some of the statements and understand that some of the ears that it is falling on are not a balanced as the person making the statements may assume.”
That was in reference to the recent Occupy Wall Street crowd, right?  Wrong.  That was Nancy Pelosi talking about the tea party in 2009.  What does she have to say about the Occupy Wall Street kids?  “God bless them.”  Let’s take a look at some of the rhetoric from these “blessed” kids and those who are speaking at their rallies …
This is just a smattering of the incidents being reported around the country.  What does Nancy Pelosi have to say about this kind of behavior?  She doesn’t.
  ====

10 Thoughts About Occupy Wall Street- Right Wing News 

Political party paying Occupy Wall Street protesters?

***
Negro News Watch- Now that Herman is gaining some traction...

New poll shows Obama losing to … Herman Cain

Jim Geraghty doesn’t know much about the firm Poll Position, and neither do I.  Their new “scientific” poll, as opposed to their online poll, has such a surprising result that one might be tempted to instantly dismiss it.  But it also has a surprising pollster:
In a hypothetical head-to-head presidential race, Republican Herman Cain edges Democrat Barack Obama, according to our latest national scientific opinion poll.
The poll found Cain topping Obama by a narrow 43%-41% margin, with 15% saying they had no opinion.  The 2% difference falls within the poll’s 3% margin of error.
Poll Position’s scientific telephone survey of 1,135 registered voters nationwide was conducted October 9, 2011 and has a margin of error of ±3%.
The name of the pollster?  Eason Jordan.  Yes, it’s the same Eason Jordan who left CNN after making unsubstantiated claims about American soldiers targeting journalists in Iraq.  Something tells me that Jordan isn’t your average conservative activist.  Their polling methodology looks sound enough, even if they are going after adults, but this poll was taken on one evening — a Sunday at that — and that’s not necessarily the best way to conduct a survey with national implications.
 goes on to say later...
Cain picks up 24.5% of the African-American vote, a portion that Republicans haven’t carried in decades.  Eighteen percent of Democrats would vote for Cain, while only 12.5% of Republicans would vote for Obama.  Cain wins independents narrowly at 40.3/38.7, with more than one in five undecided, a figure that does not bode well for the incumbent.
I bet the Negros who work for this website heard this shit and said oh shit!

So now Negro web sites are on the attack.

How Herman Cain Sat Out The Civil Rights Movement At Morehouse

....

Herman Cain Has Become The Perfect Racist

 Dude obviously has not read my blog...
  
 Report: Obama Met With Romney Advisers to Discuss Health Care Reform 

Though presidential candidate Mitt Romney shuns the term “Romney-care,” White House records show his top advisers helped the president draft the federal health care law, according to NBC News. President Obama cited the health care law that Romney enacted as governor of Massachusetts as an inspiration for the Affordable Care Act, which passed in March 2010. But Romney discounted any association with Obama’s plan when he began campaigning in April. “He does me the great favor of saying that I was the inspiration of his plan,” Romney has said of Obama. “If that’s the case, why didn’t you call me?” Obama may never have spoken directly with Romney, but visitor records show he spoke with three of Romney’s health care advisers, who records show met with White House officials a dozen times, including once with the president in the Oval Office.

********

WHITE HOUSE DEBATE DUMP: Romney health-care law was blueprint for Obamacare...  

Cato Policy Report, January/February 2008 - Lessons from the Fall of RomneyCare 

********

Even The CEOs On Obama’s Job Creation Panel Are Shipping Jobs Out Of The United States - InfoWars 
There are 27 members on Barack Obama’s job creation panel, and most of them are corporate executives. The formal name of the panel is the President’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, which is kind of ironic considering the fact that many of the CEOs on the panel have been rapidly shipping jobs out of the United States.
So what hope is there that things are going to turn around if many of the folks that are supposed to be helping Barack Obama create U.S. jobs are actively destroying them instead?  And how is the American middle class ever supposed to recover if corporate executives keep taking their jobs away and sending them to the other side of the world where it is legal to pay slave labor wages?  These issues go to the very heart of America’s economic problems, and yet very few of our leaders are talking about them.  But they should be talking about these things, because the economy is the number one issue for most American voters right now.
During most of the decades since World War II, the U.S. economy was a job creation machine.
But this past decade was different.
So how many total jobs do you think were created during the decade that just ended?
Would you believe zero?
Yes, it is true.  A total of zero jobs were created last decade.  The following is a quote from a recent article in Washington Monthly….
“If any single number captures the state of the American economy over the last decade, it is zero. That was the net gain in jobs between 1999 and 2009—nada, nil, zip. By painful contrast, from the 1940s through the 1990s, recessions came and went, but no decade ended without at least a 20 percent increase in the number of jobs.”
But aren’t we the greatest economy on earth?
Don’t we have great success stories such as Apple and Microsoft and Google and Facebook?
How could we have created zero jobs over an entire decade?
Well, the truth is that globalism has fundamentally altered the relationship between the big corporations and the American people.

No comments: