Monday, October 10, 2011

WTF! Only 51% Don't Want Second Term For President? Where are you mentally challenged people who thinks Obama should get 4 more years!


IBD/TIPP Poll 51% Don't Want Second Term For President Obama

A majority of Americans now oppose giving President Obama a second term, reflecting the country's continued weak economic performance, according to the latest IBD/TIPP survey released Monday.
By 51%-41%, respondents in October picked "someone new deserves a chance" over Obama "deserves to be re-elected." Among independents, it was 54%-36%. Back in September, the readings were 50%-44% and 53%-38%, respectively.

Americans are frustrated over the continued sluggish economy, says Raghavan Mayur, president of TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence, which conducted the poll. As Vice President Joe Biden recently admitted, after nearly three years in power, the Obama administration owns the economy.
The U.S. added 103,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department reported Friday. That was far better than expected, but not enough to keep pace with population growth. Excluding the impact of a short-lived Verizon (VZ) strike, the U.S. added just 58,000 jobs.

Half of Americans give Obama poor or unacceptable marks in creating jobs and economic growth vs. 24% who say he's doing well.

Among independents, it's 51%-18%. 33% of swing voters give him an "F" vs. just 2% who give an "A".
That underscores Obama's intensity problem. In addition to his deteriorating support among independents, just 77% of Democrats say Obama deserves re-election while 88% of Republicans say he doesn't.

I’m sure most of you get at headache following this disastrous presidency. Now I will admit as I keep reminding you folks I’m just a broke ass black dude occupying his time following the political scene and parting my thoughts. The thing is folks, some of you Obama fans don’t get. If things are relatively cool and there is no turmoil nobody would give a crap about Obama and what he does day to day.

Football fans think of the place kicker on a football team. As long as dude hits his PATs and the occasional long field-goal nobody cares. As long as he is not losing games and doing what he does nobody notices. But when he starts shanking kicks and missing badly not only does it get into his head it gets into the heads of the fans.

Most presidents should be able to fly under the radar with the average American. Now of course these day, we have wars going on, financial chaos and really since 9/11 the world is seemingly wrought with constant tension. However with Obama jacking things up as he has everyone is up in arms so much so you have people protesting shit when they don’t have a clue about what they are protesting. This is liberalism for you. You elect a dude you know absolutely nothing about with a meaningless political mantra “hope” and you fall for his bullshit and some remain hopelessly clueless as to why average people like me thinks he is a complete retard.

Folks I don’t get this particular article or at least the headline.  I honestly and truly don’t understand how anyone, unless you are a complete moron or totally oblivious to what this president is doing... or maybe you don’t care what he is doing you just feel good that a Negro is occupying the White House because you still have that run of immense guilt going on can support this dude.

Folks I’m not trying to be difficult nor vitriolic, some of you white people have never had a black person in your home, would never date, marry or befriend a person of color. Would never hire a black person, would never let one work on your car, operate on a loved one or allow a loved one to marry one.
However some of you same people still support the dude who arguable has been the biggest presidential disaster in American history. I thought with most of you white people money would trump color.

I kinda think these polls are bullshit, no reasonable person can support what he is doing. Ok I’m sure there are many like me who like to fuck with pollsters and I will say the complete opposite of what I believe or think.

I think some of Obama’s fans are so star struck or better put color struck by Obama that they simply don’t understand the degree to which the American people are deeply unhappy with Obama’s poor handling of the economy. Nor have they grasped the epic scale of the defeat suffered by the president in the November mid-terms, and the emphatic rejection by a clear majority of Americans of the radical and arrogant big government Obama agenda.

Certainly the 2012 presidential election will be decided by the state of the economy, what presidential election isn’t… these days you cannot watch any US financial news network at the moment, from Bloomberg to CNBC to Fox Business, without witnessing a great deal of unprecedented pessimism about the dire condition of the world’s biggest economy.

Numerous articles point to the fact that around 66 percent of Americans now worry the federal government will run out of money in the face of towering public debts. The country is dead broke but the president is clearly oblivious, or maybe he just does not give a shit.

Neal Boortz has posted a controversial video, at least by left wing standards that Obama has been a bigger disaster than 9/11. While at first blush you might say that is over the top and I’m certain the loved ones of the victims of 9/11 would not agree but never in all my life have I seen such across the board pessimism in this country. According to (pick your source, I’m just regurgitating here) thanks to Obama home prices in the US have sunk to their lowest levels since 2002, falling 4.2 percent in the first quarter of 2011. They are now 33 per cent below their 2006 peak. That is a bigger drop than recorded in the great depression. Homes are the largest single asset of the American middle class, so as housing prices drop many Americans feel poorer. All of this is contributing to a general gloominess. Not surprisingly, consumer confidence is also down.

Unless something drastic happens the Christmas shopping season will be a bloodbath and folks I even read an article that stated cremation numbers on the rise because of failing economy, drinking and driving arrests are down, folks can’t afford to drink and drive!

Private and government forecasters expect the jobless rate 9.1% in September to stay above 8% or even 9% through 2012. Back in 2009, idiot Obama predicted the unemployment rate would be down to 6.5% by now. There is no feel good factor in America right now and there is a great deal of uncertainty, nervousness, even fear over the future of the world’s only (for now) superpower. This is hardly a solid foundation for a presidential victory for the incumbent.
The days of flag waving and songs talking about God bless the USA are a distant memory. Except for football stadiums wanting to put on ridiculous spectacles with football field sized American flags, nobody is feeling it… that “OK USA” feeling.

So folks tell me how the hell is it that only 51% don’t want him reelected? Remember people and especially those of you who bother to read this blog, I don’t have a dog in the race, meaning I don’t have any money, no stocks, no property, my job while grossly underpaid for what I do I love but it ain’t going anywhere.I can work where I am until I’m 80 if I live that long. I’m not getting paid to diss the dude, shit if it were not for the occasional small donation from some folks who I guess are mildly entertained by my rants I will never get rich doing this. Now if someone on Obama’s or George Soros… hint… hint… staff wants to pay me to stop blogging and ripping his ass write me a check, I’m cheap, and I’ll gladly stop blogging.

So as I preach to my friends what exactly is my motivation? After thinking about it my grandkids because the next generation is fucked. I swear despite the advances in technology and other modern conveniences I am so glad I was not born later, I will die just in the nick of time. Anyone born during this time is so screwed. I said in a post earlier I don’t think we will ever see the “Morning in America” times ever again.

Even though we don’t know yet who he will be up against Obama he could go into 2012 as the underdog rather than the favorite. Any Republican with a pulse should beat him if not someone please launch Skynet and end this crap. Provided the majority of voting Americans are somewhat sane or has the mental capacity of the OJ jury there is the distinct possibility of an unprecedented electoral rout of the president if the economy goes further south if it can at this point. The silliness of “Hope and change” might have played well in 2008 but it is a message that will ring hollow in November 2012. Americans are pissed off and is deeply disillusioned with the direction Obama is taking the country.

No comments: