Monday, December 5, 2011

BLACK PEOPLE OUTRAGED CAUSE...Gingrich Says Poor Kids Have No Work Habits Except Crime - Video: Why Are Conservatives So Mean?

Via Black Website News One 

GOP Presidential candidate, Newt Gingrich, recently defended his stance on child labor laws.  He previously said that children as young as nine in poverty stricken areas should be given janitorial jobs, mopping floors and bathrooms and be paid at much lower rates than adults.
Gingrich claimed that changing child labor laws would benefit poor children because they have no work ethic unless it involves crime in a campaign stop in Iowa.
"Really poor children, in really poor neighborhoods have no habits of working and have nobody around them who works so they have no habit of showing up on Monday
They have no habit of staying all day, they have no habit of I do this and you give me cash unless it is illegal"



.
Ok I had to do a quick rant on this before I called it a day. Please I know it is late cause as I keep stating I don’t watch the news at home and don’t have internet. I have not watched any news since last Wednesday or so cause it just irritates the shit out of me.
But the media apparently have been losing their fucking minds over this comment especially now that Newt now has front runner status since Cain could not keep his jump-offs in check.

Let me just say I notice enough of the work habits of many young people these days and for the most part most are a bunch of lazy fucks and I don’t necessarily think it has anything to do with being rich or poor or very poor.
Young people today in general have shitty work habits. I keep saying this is the laziest fucking bunch of young people I have ever witnessed. I have a number of friends and acquaintances who tell me about how their kids are living at home still sponging off them sucking retirement incomes dry.

Not that my upbringing was special and I’m sure many of you who read my blog will concur we had jobs whether that was raking leaves, mowing lawns, delivering newspapers, cleaning garages, babysitting most of the kids I grew up with if they were not playing sports they were working and many of us did both.
We understood a work ethic and were not scared of it like these young people are today.

Let me be clear, I don’t agree with Newt on his assessment because he equates it with simply being poor, this is a generational issue. Below is a video I posted a couple of years ago, take the time to watch. What is talked about in the video is the problem we all in this society have to face.

Look I’m just a broke ass working class black dude who basically lives just above the paycheck to paycheck crowd. I could live in a much shittier apartment or drive a fucked up ass car but since I don’t have much at least I want a comfortable place to come home to and I want to drive a decent fun car. So this is not the rantings of some cash rich uppity Negro wanting to stomp those who are less fortunate.
And for you racist bastards out there don’t get it twisted, I’ve witnessed more than a few young honkeys who are some of the most useless human beings I have ever seen because they got caught up in this gimme some government scraps mindset.      
I can give you folks countless examples of young people who frankly are a total waste of fucking air. They don’t work or are barely working, have next to no ambition, don’t give a shit about anything other than receiving a government check and their next night out at some hood-rat nightclub or bar.

Who fault is it, all of us, yes me too. I unfortunately donated sperm to the creation of someone who exhibits all the typical tendencies of a modern day welfare queen while fucking up her own children in the process, so the pain and frustration not only hits close to home it cuts deep.

This country is in serious trouble, watch an episode of Maury and what we use to laugh off as “extreme silliness” is more the norm and we celebrate it.
No Newt it is not just the poor neighborhoods who are not providing the role models, hell look at Washington DC filled with lazy ass old white dudes and conniving scamming ass black folk lawmakers robbing all of us blind. Hell these young people see the constant corruption going on and they want their piece and they sure as fuck are not going to settle for raking leaves or mowing lawns when the drug trade and taking from others is far easier, whether that is stealing from them at the end of a gun or letting Obama do it with the stroke of a pen.  
                   
Why Are Conservatives So Mean?