Thursday, December 15, 2011

Some Parents Are Just Fucking Worthless, Your Bad Ass Kids Are Screwing Up The Peace For The Rest Of Us!


You know folks I left the calm and security of the Midwest to come to California and visit with family and attend the funeral of my father.
Now folks I don’t like to travel but of course this is a necessary trip and I will get to meet up with family and friends that I have not seen in some time.
Now I did not think I would have anything to blog about or better yet rant about as I am in a pretty reflective mood. But my serenity was completely disrupted by two of the most ridiculously fucked up parents and their 4 bad ass retarded ass kids and my amazement that one family can completely hijack a single airline flight. 
(DELTA FLIGHT 5745 FROM KANSAS CITY TO LOS ANGELES ON DECEMBER 15, 2011 DEPARTURE TIME 7:08A)
Now we all have experienced flights with crying babies or the occasional cranky child but folks let me tell you while I have not flown a ton as many business or frequent vacation travelers do this family and kids was the worst I have ever experienced. It even fucked up my euphoria of having a row on a three hour flight to LA all to myself.
The discomfort to all of the passengers on the flight was obvious. What was more amazing was the reaction of the other kids on the flight. Some who were themselves a little loud and a bit rambunctious even they got quiet and uncomfortable at the behavior of the kids from this one family.
I’m just curious folks maybe you are the parent of a completely out of control spawn of Satan and maybe you have no clue as to how to deal with your traveling piece of hell but do you not have a clue as to the complete disruption your donated waste of soulless heathen wreaks on society?
I have written over and over as my complete disdain of the vast majority of today’s youth and while I do completely recognize that I may be just a tad bit harsh and maybe just maybe I may see for myself or experience or maybe even someone who reads this blog can help me turn my thinking around by giving me examples of today’s youth actually contributing something of substance to society helping me to believe that our future is not completely in the toilet.
To the mother of those hell spawns saying “shhhhhhhh!” 100 or more times is not an acceptable parental action.
Now while I would not say that I was a perfect child I was damn close. Another kudo to my late father one thing he taught us was to be respectful, have manners, speak when you are spoken to and never upstage or embarrass the family in public.
Although my kids has issues as adults they were virtually perfect in public whether that was going out to eat at a restaurant or in church.
My kids also clearly understood that the quickest way to piss of dad and to live a life of complete and utter hell was to embarrass dear ole dad in public. Misbehaving in public was not an option.
There seems to be a complete parental disconnect and the results are increasingly dramatic.
Now I again will confess I am hyper sensitive to my surroundings I process everything around me in great and sometimes painful detail. Some of you may thinking can our guy Gaius be over exaggerating when it comes to today’s youth? NO, no people I’m not exaggerating not by any stretch of the imagination.

Parents are now shoving pills down kids throats, blaming video games on children’s behavior, can’t understand the proliferation of bullying in our schools, can’t understand why they can’t act like civilized human beings.
Children like the ones on this plane are completely devoid of socialization and seemingly detached from reality.        
Children are like animals plain and simple.  A moral compass doesn't come standard with every baby last time I checked and we can’t shift blame from yourself as a parent to inanimate objects like violent video games, or the media Hollyweird idiots or MTV TV tramps maybe Dora the Explorer for the failure to raise a child correctly.

This societal failure is likely to be the best way to raise beastly worthless, selfish sociopaths that certainly will seriously threaten the survival of mankind.  Sorry folks but I’m not exaggerating.

Here we are on the crest of another Christmas and all of theses parents raising these horrible children will exacerbate their child’s hellish behavior by going into debt buying a bunch of shit to place under the X-mas tree just to make themselves feel good. Gee thanks reward these idiot kids by buying them crap.
Then when they grow up and are sucking off of your tits as young adults unable to get rid of them you will be writing letters to Dr. Phil asking “what the hell went wrong?”
I’m sorry folks, yes maybe I’m just ranting but I can’t help it. We don’t say, please, thank you, your welcome, open a door for a lady, allow someone to merge into traffic, turn our music down after hours, take responsibility for our actions… I guess I can’t blame these kids because society needs a crash course in parenting 101 and civility and lord knows we better start taking these societal breakdowns more seriously or we are seriously fucked.


3 comments:

Phelps said...

When I was a kid, I got two sushes from my mother. The second came with a pop to the back of the head. Whether or not my teeth clicked depended on how loud and embarrassing I was being.

For some reason, it didn't happen often.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Phelps the reason why this stuff bothers me so much is like you and a lot of others who are older instinctively knew where the boundaries were and knew how to act like civilized human beings. Our parents did not have to tell most of us twice when to shut the fuck up or tell us to behave on a plane or in a restaurant. Behavior like the kids on this plane although situation was extreme is NORMAL damn near everywhere I see these horrible little bastards acting like juvenile delinquents and the parent for the most part either don’t give a shit or gave up giving a shit. I know I am ranting against the wind because I know for the most part anyone reading my blog whether you agree with me or not sure as hell are not raising heathen spawn kids.

Phelps said...

I disagree that we knew it instinctively. We knew it because it was made clear in a language that we could understand and not ignore -- pain.

These people don't have to beat their kids. The problem is that they think that every pop and swat is a beating. It's not. It's a correction.

To top it all off, because these beasts never learn the difference between different levels of force, they go straight from fighting to trying to kill each other when they hit their teens.