Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hey Obama just so you know: I don’t give a shit about Warren Buffet’s or his Secretary’s or Mitt Romney’s Tax rate! - If Newt’s Divorce is Fair Game, So is Obama’s Cocaine Use - Questions The Mainstream Media Would Ask Barack Obama If He Were A Republican - SHOCKING! Things cost more because of Obama - What the first Obama cliche of the State of the Union Address be?


What the first Obama cliche of the State of the Union Address be? 
 
Hey Obama or one of his minions if you read this before the SOTU.
I hope your SOTU speech includes an apology, an apology for screwing this country up for us low rent folks. Because of you the country is in more debt than ever before, gas is higher and food is higher (see below). Your approval ratings are at an all-time low with disapproval ratings of 53% why they are not higher I don’t quite get it.
I read in an article that 19% thought the nation was headed in the right direction.
Who the fuck are these people? Really!? 19% of you think that this nation is going in the right direction… huh?
So I guess your SOTU diatribe will be geared towards the moronic 19%, many of those comprised of the fawning “I’m black and I’m proud” crowd who is content on supporting a brotha even when he is fucking you royally.
I tend to avoid ghettos because I am not comfortable with the people who live there but I bet things are not getting any better there either. Is the a fair assessment?
Well black folks has your boy Obama visited the hood lately, no of course not, he did not give a fuck about you people before the election… now a brotha will still need your support to keep the White House black and so that Michelle can live like a queen.     
The rest of his supporters likely the Martini crowd, head bowing to a pile of blow without a care in the world because their son or daughters prep school is taken care of.   
Oh and that stupid little tactic of having Warren’s secretary sit with your wife I mean come the fuck on really?
Let me let you in on something I don’t give a fuck about that bitches tax rate vs a billionaires because I bet that bitch makes a pretty good living and unlike many in this country I long ago abandoned… shit I never played the “class envy” card.
Someone please tell me why I should give a shit about WB’s secretary and what her tax rate is? I’m not about raising anyone’s taxes I’m about lowering them for everyone and as many have argued there should not be a fucking IRS any damn way!
I suspect you will play that card to the hilt tonight but I won’t be watching because I already know what your teleprompter will tell you to say. As you and every Democrat before you and long after you are gone you will engage in platitudes aimed at tickling the brains of the least intelligent among us, those who lack simple common sense and who are unable to decipher when they are being lied to and who are unable to spot a conn man even while staring he or she in the face.
Democrats have been wildly successful playing to the emotions of simpletons.
I know only a few brave or better yet bored souls read my rants, hell most that support you remain as ignorant as they wanna be despite having access to so much knowledge, so ignorance is therefore a choice.
Ignorance and media malpractice is your security blanket. Ignorance as a famous radio talk show host once said long ago “is what allows liberalism (thereby you) to prosper.” While the rest of the nation suffers as a result.

Very Truly Yours,
Gaius

If Newt’s Divorce is Fair Game, So is Obama’s Cocaine Use 
CNN’s John King was correct to bring up Newt Gingrich’s divorce and his ex-wife’s comments about “open marriage.”  Discussions of the candidates personal life are fair game to allow the public to fully understand the character of those that want to run in this next Presidential election.
But Barack Obama’s prior Cocaine use MUST also be viewed as fair game for press inquiries, and the press should begin probing now.  The public has not had this character flaw fully vetted due to the “Main Stream Media” fawning over Obama in the last election cycle.  It is now time to have the press ask the following questions of Barack Obama so voters can fully understand this candidates background and character.
-       When was the last time Obama used cocaine and over what span of time did he use this illegal drug?
-       How often did he use it.
-       Did he purchase it or sell it and thereby commit a felony?
-       What other illegal substances has he used, when, and for what span of time?  When was the last time?
It is time reporters such as NBC News Brian Williams, CBS News Scott Pelley, ABC News Jake Tapper, Fox News Bill O’Reilly, MSNBC Chuck Todd, and newspapers like the LA Times, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal ask these and other questions not yet fully probed.
..
 Ok I had to take some time to recover from the devastating loss my team suffered in the playoffs. While I have not nor will I resort to Tweeting death threats to Mr. Williams I find it amazing how one player can destroy a team and a fan base simply because he is unable to catch and hold onto a fucking football!! Better yet genius if you can’t catch it RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT!  
But I’m not bitter… I will be ok… maybe not I’m still pissed at Roger Craig for fumbling away a chance at 3 straight titles and that was what 25 years ago… but I’m not bitter.

Anywho, to this article, is divorce fair game, absolutely not because divorce is simply a byproduct of human beings not being able to pick the right mate.
We change as we age or needs are different as we age; our priorities differ as we age.
I have never in my entire life seen a couple and said to myself damn those two people are perfect for each other.
We marry for completely the wrong reasons, sex, money, to curb loneliness or convenience we simply are not wired to know how to pick the correct mate and this does not have shit to do with how a man or a woman runs a business, or conducts their political affairs, or makes that an indication of their work habits.
Men are weak simple creatures, we are drawn to simple shit, a woman’s tits, ass, eyes, smile or the more complex among the males species may desire that his mate be able to cook, clean, fuck and impress the friends when you go out.
I really don’t give a shit about Newt’s marital affairs because as I said all men cheat, let me repeat all men cheat at some point and I have news for you more and more women are cheating than ever before so when we get a serious woman candidate for president are we going to develop a slut scale or hoe scale. I hope not because women need loving too.
Now as much as I hate Obama do I give a shit whether or not he did blow, no not even a little bit because just as the vast majority… no all men cheat the vast majority of men and yes again women too are getting fucked up with blow, Meth, Mary Jane name it.
I dislike Obama because he is an idiot and he is simply not good for the nation. Now can you argue that blow makes you too liberal or course not because people let me tell you I’ve known some very high profile people particularly those from the what you may call the wine and cheese crowd they get fucked up too all the damn time. Would I ever call into question someone’s character because of it no. Hell if I could afford to get fucked up more or was able to have a better quality of high I would. I also know a number of high functioning alcoholics as well.
Usually the people who worry or scare me the most are the ones who make judgment calls on an individual’s character because they themselves are seemingly perfect.
I don’t exactly know how you measure a person’s character these days because the bar has dropped so low these days so I sure as hell will not pretend that anyone running for president is not going to have a closet filled with all sorts of personal baggage.
Just don’t be a murderer, molest your children, pay you child support, steal from pension funds, be some racist fuck.
Just give me someone who gives a shit about the country, won’t sell us out to the highest bidder, who actually cares about America’s interest and who is not an idiot and can articulate a vision for the country while sober. What he or she does in between is simply not relevant to me.
********

15 Questions The Mainstream Media Would Ask Barack Obama If He Were A Republican - Townhall 
1) Numerous Mexican citizens and an American citizen have been killed with weapons knowingly provided to criminals by our own government during Operation Fast and Furious. If Eric Holder was aware that was going on, do you think he should step down as Attorney General? Were you aware that was going on and if so, shouldn’t you resign?

2) In 2010 you said Solyndra, which gave your campaign a lot of money, was "leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future." Today, Solyndra is bankrupt and the taxpayers lost $500 million on loans that your administration was well aware might never be paid off when you made them. What do you say to people who say this is evidence of corruption in your administration?

3) Unions invested a lot of time and money in helping to get you elected. In return, they gained majority control of Chrysler, the taxpayers lost 14 billion dollars on General Motors, and General Motors received a special 45 billion dollar tax break. What do you say to people who view this as corruption on a scale never before seen in American history?
********

Obamanomics: Price Of Gas +83%, Ground Beef +24%, Bacon +22%... 
 (CNSNews.com) – So far, during the presidency of Barack Obama, the price of a gallon of gasoline has jumped 83 percent, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

During the same period, the price of ground beef has gone up 24 percent and price of bacon has gone up 22 percent.
When Obama entered the White House in January 2009, the city average price for one gallon of regular unleaded gasoline was $1.79, according to the BLS. (The figures are in nominal dollars: not adjusted for inflation.) Five months later in June, unleaded gasoline was $2.26 per gallon, an increase of 26 percent. By December 2011, the price of regular unleaded gas per gallon was $3.28, an 83 percent increase from January 2009.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would seem to me not only should Obozo's cocaine use be fair game, what about his reported homosexual experiences and relationships in College? What about his traveling to Europe in 84 on a Kenyan Passport. The US STATE Dept. has no record of him having a US passport at that time.

Obozo is a plant, a muslime, and probably an agent of a foreign government. Scott