Wednesday, March 28, 2012

OBAMA SUCKS THE MUSIC VIDEO! Hours After Attending Trayvon Martin Peace Rally, FL Man Is Charged With Beating & Kidnapping Woman - Middle-Schoolers Assigned Opposition Research on GOP Candidates - Video Proof Black Panthers… the most retarded bunch of Negros on the planet - Profiling - by Walter E. Williams - Now that's gansta!

OBAMA SUCKS THE MUSIC VIDEO!


 


No Justice! No Peace!… Hours After Attending Trayvon Martin Peace Rally, FL Man Is Charged With Beating and Kidnapping Woman - via Gateway Pundit 
A Millersville University student is charged with kidnapping and assaulting his ex-girlfriend only hours after he allegedly stood up against violence at an on-campus rally held in honor of Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
Police tell us the victim was punched several times in the face and head, she was then kidnapped and dragged to her ex-boyfriend’s home. Fortunately her loud screams alerted neighbors who called for help.
Hours after sources say 24-year-old Millersville student Akeem Johnson stood up against violence and rallied in support of slain Florida teen Trayvon Martin, he found himself handcuffed and charged with kidnapping and brutally assaulting his ex-girlfriend.

 You see this is why every damn time I see black folks protesting some bullshit it irritates the shit out of me.
Ah the days of Rodney King, be outraged at the justice system and rather than take an intellectual approach to addressing the issue, you burn down your own fucking neighborhoods and businesses, we’ll show whitey!
It also like the Occupy Wall Street tards, most of these mutherfuckers are a bunch of degenerate jackasses who really don’t give a shit about what they are protesting they just want to “belong” to something they want to feel useful.

When I was involved in my community stuff I was engaged in all sorts of community issues from neighborhood watch and community policing, to illegal dumping in poor neighborhoods, gang violence, school violence, school desegregation, community noise issues, traffic issues and much more. Let me tell you people I WAS ALMOST ALWAYS THE ONLY BLACK FACE ON ANY COMMITTEE, BOARD, FOCUS GROUP, COUNCIL WHATEVER. Almost all of the issues I involved myself with had direct consequences to the well-being of black folks.
I use to personally go to the churches and speak with pastors to damn near beg them to involve themselves in various issues where their support could make a difference.
While some would lend some cursory support other would simply sit on their hands.
If it did not mean more money in their fucking pockets they did not give a shit.

This is why these Trayvon protests are mind-bogglingly ridiculous and even more duplicitous.
I keep repeating myself so please forgive me but there are so many issues facing black people but almost NEVER will they truly engage themselves in solving any fucking relevant issues and if they do it is almost always about “the show” and not the substance.
  
Was this incident tragic yes, but like I said random white people are not likely to be driving to the hoods to start picking off random black people for the hell of it.
Few if any of these people including dickhead Spike Lee truly give a shit about Martin or his parents. They all know including our idiot president that people are Tweeting about this issue; every damn talk show is dissecting every angle so people want to feel important, feel like they are taking a stand wanting to believe that they matter.

However when they go back home they will continue to dodge the bullets in the hood,  black men will continue to ignore their kids, black parents will continue to be oblivious about the whereabouts of their kids all of the same shit that went on in the hood before Trayvon’s will continue including random beating of women.
It is far more likely that any dudes you see at any of these fucking protests are more likely there trying to hook up with females than they are standing for any cause.
Sure go to join in the protest of the killing of an “innocent” young black teen, and afterwards go beat on your woman. Oh and let’s not forget the little bastards who jacked up a Wallgreens.   
I mean seriously people, this is just retarded.  Martin Luther King if he is looking down on all of this would certainly be ashamed of what so many black people have evolved into.

Alveda King: Sharpton, Jackson should stop ‘playing race card’ over Trayvon Martin

Folks I’ll tell you while I have ranted on these issues for a few days and while much of this makes me angry it breaks my heart in a way. I simply worry about what is going to happen to my grandkids growing up black in this incredible screwed up world.
*********
More stuff...

 Poll: 68% Angry At Obama Over Gas Prices

Beginning April 1st the United States will have the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

 Middle-Schoolers Assigned Opposition Research on GOP Candidates - The Daily Caller

CNN's Cooper Grills Black Panthers over Racism, "Uncle Toms"and me.. Gaius :)



*******

  Profiling - by Walter E. Williams - Human Events
Right now, there isn't enough known about the circumstances surrounding the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a black, by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old part-Hispanic, during his neighborhood watch tour in an Orlando, Fla., suburb.

If evidence emerges that Zimmerman's actions were not justified, he should be prosecuted and punished; however, there's a larger issue that few people understand or have the courage to acknowledge, namely that black and young has become synonymous with crime and, hence, suspicion. To make that connection does not make one a racist. Let's look at it.
   
Twelve years ago, a black Washington, D.C., commissioner warned cabbies, most of whom were black, against picking up dangerous-looking passengers. She described "dangerous-looking" as a "young black guy ... with shirttail hanging down longer than his coat, baggy pants, unlaced tennis shoes." She also warned cabbies to stay away from low-income black neighborhoods. Did that make the D.C. commissioner a racist?
   
In some cities, such as St. Louis, black pizza deliverers have complained about having to deliver pizzas to certain black neighborhoods, including neighborhoods in which they live. Are they racists? The Rev. Jesse Jackson once remarked, "There is nothing more painful for me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery -- (and) then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." Does that make the reverend a racist?
   
The former Charleston, S.C., black chief of police, Reuben Greenberg, said the problem facing black America is not racial profiling. He said, "The greatest problem in the black community is the tolerance for high levels of criminality."
 What the fuck people am I missing something or is Williams and yours truly taking this profiling shit too seriously? 

When I went to New York for the first time (I was maybe 30) my former boss (she was black) told me to make damn sure if I went out anywhere and needed to take a cab that I always wore a coat and tie or at least a blazer.
At the time I had just tore a ligament in my foot and was in a walking cast. It was impossible for me to catch a cab in front of any hotel or restaurant. I would always have to walk away from any prime location to an area with less traffic and even then the only people who would pick me up were black cabbies.
While that was fucked up and I did get frustrated, one morning having to walk from 57th st and 7th ave to the Javits Center for a conference. Remember I had just gotten this walking cast a day prior so that particular day walking was painful.
I was not thinking racism; I was thinking mutherfucking idiot ass Negros was the reason I had to endure this shit.
I mentioned that my brother was mugged a couple of times at gunpoint both times by black people and it the time there was an epidemic of robberies in NYC.
This is the one thing you white folks don’t understand all of us black folks regardless or our standing in the community, no matter how well some of us try to behave and be exemplary citizens we get judged by the actions of those who share the same skin pigmentation.
The bad thing people is I’m an oddity or anomaly. I understood the roots of why those taxis passed me by, I understand sometimes a white person’s ambivalence towards me.
Don’t get me wrong I’ve called many a white person redneck honkey inbred fucks.
Some of you white people reek the distain some of you have for black folks and the problem is all black people sense it.
I mentioned I have been in countless gatherings as the lone Negro and many times it is hard as hell. Some of you who have black friends or acquaintance don’t get at all how some of us feel in these circumstances.
If not for my parents I would not be the blunt “Uncle Tom” I am. I just learned to survive and deal with racial issues as they come.
As hard as I appear to be on those that look like I do, I do it out of frustration and the hope that sanity will kick in and young black people will start to weed out ignorance and ghetto minstrel behaviors in addition to people like Jackson and Sharpton and the idiot fucks that comprise the Black Panthers.
This is why I write, mostly to keep my mind occupied but also to hopefully reach someone anyone who just may help stem the tide of the silly shit that has seemingly permeated human civilization.
I don’t want to die having ignored the mental cancer that seemingly plagues black folks. This blog hardly reaching anyone maybe 1000 folks a day or so, I wish I had the money and the influence to truly attack the problem. Maybe by some miracle that will happen but for now I’ll just rant to my local neighborhood peeps for now.

Peace  Gaius     

6 comments:

Phelps said...

Saw this last night and LMAO. Your post reminded me of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzprLDmdRlc

The thing is white folks have been programmed to feel bad about doing that.

Anonymous said...

I don’t want to die having ignored the mental cancer that seemingly plagues black folks. This blog hardly reaching anyone maybe 1000 folks a day or so, I wish I had the money and the influence to truly attack the problem. Maybe by some miracle that will happen but for now I’ll just rant to my local neighborhood peeps for now.

Jesus started with 12. Keep plugging away. You've made me laugh, cry, and angry with your words. I agree with most and disagree with some. When 12 percent of our country commits 50% of the murders ( and the numbers are furthers skewed by not all of the 12% being murderers) something is really and truly fucked up within that 12%.

You made mention yesterday about blacks donning the 'uniform' before going out and that got me to thinking about the why do they do that. Don't have any answers but am old enough to remember the full afros both men and women had during the 60s and 70s. Now when you see a black woman, her hair often is straight (courtesy of long exposure to sodium hydroxide-lye), bleached out and colored anything but black. Taken to an extreme Michael Jackson had both the time and money to alter his appearance and it ultimately helped lead to his demise. No more afros which some people wore quite well.

Here is a clue, whites really don't give a damn what you look like as long as you don't look like a thug. One of my sons did the thug look and then bitched about people staring at him when he went to the store. Told him straight up 'look at yourself and tell me if you were a store owner wouldn't you look at a person who dressed and groomed themselves like you do?' Took a while to sink in but it did.

I use to personally go to the churches and speak with pastors to damn near beg them to involve themselves in various issues where their support could make a difference.
While some would lend some cursory support other would simply sit on their hands.
If it did not mean more money in their fucking pockets they did not give a shit.


Seen white run churches do the very same thing. Some churches should add 'and Social Club' to their front sign. They are as far from G_d as day is night. Don't feel bad about that.

Folks I’ll tell you while I have ranted on these issues for a few days and while much of this makes me angry it breaks my heart in a way. I simply worry about what is going to happen to my grandkids growing up black in this incredible screwed up world.

You do the best you can, set a good example, and never give up. That one 'pull up your pants, tie your shoes' might be all that it takes to get through to them. They may act like they aren't listening, but they are.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Yes Phelps I remember the teaser when the show first started, did end up being disappointed in the show however.

To Anon

“When 12 percent of our country commits 50% of the murders ( and the numbers are furthers skewed by not all of the 12% being murderers) something is really and truly fucked up within that 12%.”

I agree 100% and the thing that kills me is the situation within the black community can so easily be rectified by a simple reevaluation of priorities in folks actions (teenage pregnancy, focus on education, taking better care of health, stop spending money on stupid shit gold chains gold teeth, expensive cell phones when you can’t afford it) and common sense (like you said how you dress, how you talk, how you carry yourself, taking pride in your environment/neighborhoods)

“Here is a clue, whites really don't give a damn what you look like as long as you don't look like a thug.”

Yes but the thing with most white people and I’m telling you and anyone who reads these comments you may not have heard this before but this is exactly why I blog… reiterating what I said earlier...
Almost every time when blacks enter an environment where the vast majority of people in the room are white demeanors change. It is not simply about how we are dressed or hairstyle except when some black folks do these fucking outrageous hairstyles where their hair looks like a matted mass of shit frankly… but I digress.
We (black folks) go through this evaluations process in the minds of white people in the room, things like “what do I say to him” if you happen to be in a family gathering or some place where people kind of know who you are. The “why is he here, who invited them” and like when I was married to my x who was white and we would go to a gathering of her friends, co-workers, colleagues I became like this fascination figure to some, they would not talk to me in the same way, not mean, or impolite or anything bad just “different” as if they had to change who or what they were to accommodate my presence in the room. Maybe the conversations had to change or the tone of the conversations had to change.
Now people who knew me well knew I was hardly politically incorrect and would not take insult to various things like some black folks would.
But we respond by reading things like body language, I’m frankly a master at it, not saying that to be funny or cute I can read people like a fucking book and the thing that got me through many of these somewhat uncomfortable circumstances was I found they interaction and game play fascinating I almost made a game out of it.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

I was almost always fascinated by white people reaction when I started to talk about politics. When I start ranting like I do here it was like a deer in the headlights look for some white folks especially the liberal ones.
This is why I find liberals offensive, most would never challenge me on an issue or point because I was black, but a white person making the same argument in the same context they would debate fiercely

“Seen white run churches do the very same thing. Some churches should add 'and Social Club' to their front sign. They are as far from G_d as day is night.”

To be honest this is exactly why I have become in my older years religiously neutral. While I am not an atheist I frankly find religion of any type kind of offensive. I do understand folks need to be religious because spirituality is as important to some as food, religion is as much responsible for the separatism and prejudice and hatred in this world as anything. I have always said that racisms thrive because of religion.
God is what is supposed to unite us all but on Sundays it is shown to be the most racially divisive. If you can’t come together (worshiping) at your most intimate and spiritual time then how you live the rest of your life is pointless.
Religion offers a sanctuary to those who choose to lead fucked up lives. They live a life of sin or whatever and they feel like all of that is resolved by doing and hour or two on Sunday and reciting a few bible quotes and throwing a few dollars in the basket and all is well.
This is exactly why pastors, preachers and various churches only give a shit about the people who come through their doors and almost never really giving a shit about the community at large.

Thanks for the feedback, on to my reads…

Phelps said...

We (black folks) go through this evaluations process in the minds of white people in the room, things like “what do I say to him” if you happen to be in a family gathering or some place where people kind of know who you are.

Right.

Maybe the conversations had to change or the tone of the conversations had to change.

Now people who knew me well knew I was hardly politically incorrect and would not take insult to various things like some black folks would.


This is 95% of the evaluation being made. Most white people aren't doing the "am I safe from being attacked" evaluation. They are doing the "am I safe from being extorted" evaluation. They are thinking, "is this someone who is looking for a reason to get pissed off and offended so they can play the victim?"

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Ok while I don’t totally disagree with you the only reason why I disagree is the type of gatherings I am talking about in addition factoring in my ex who in most of these encounters was well known in these gathering in addition it was not like these white people were hicks and hayseeds.
Also many of these encounters were family gatherings.
Another venue my work environment, even when people enter the establishment and they must meet with me since I am responsible for all of the buildings event set-up and scheduling, most white people have (the ones who have those closeted biases) do a double take upon meeting me, especially those who spoke to me on the phone prior to visiting.
You can even tell by folks handshakes, the greeting whether or not it is warm and friendly, cordial or cold distant.
Also the story I told about when I worked in the hospital and the lady who wanted me to work on a presentation for her but after she met me did not want anything to do with me.
I have been in a lot of professional environments and worked closely with political leaders, prominent physicians, wealthy/prominent business people, religious leaders it should not matter.
In many cases how we are treated or greeted is simply different.
It is not like in these circumstances I was the only black dude these people have ever seen.
Again this is not an indictment on white people just more of an observation.
Yes black people sometimes are a little overly sensitive, but it is no different than how someone is treated if they are overweight, or handicapped or speak with a heavy accent.
You have to consider, I’m 48 years of age and I have noticed this behavior for as long as I can remember if these incidences were few and far between that would be one thing but it is not.
Take even today, old white dude comes into my building looks lost I approach and ask “may I help you find something” he says, politely no thank you.
So I walk into a conference room briefly and come out another employee is walking out from office the area and asks him “can I help you.” He then proceeds to tell her he needs to speak to the person responsible for renting space for an event… which is me!
Ask yourself what made him not want to speak to me? This is what black folks deal with every day. I’m hardly some jive talking bum from the hood.
While I won’t lose sleep over this incident, par for the course other black folks unfortunately it home with them which results in the never-ending angst some blacks have against whites.