- First Preisdent To Issue To Himself The Authority To Declare Peacetime Martial Law
- First President To Sign Into Law Unlimited Detention & Killing Of American Citizens
- First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government
- First President to Violate the War Powers Act
- First President to Orchestrate the Sale of Murder Weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels
- First President to issue an unlawful "recess-appointment" while the U.S. Senate remained in session (against the advice of his own Justice Department).
- First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico
- First President to Defy a Federal Judge's Court Order to Cease Implementing the 'Health Care Reform' Law
- First President to halt deportations of illegal aliens and grant them work permits, a form of stealth amnesty roughly equivalent to "The DREAM Act", which could not pass Congress
- First President to Require All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party
- First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs
- First President to sue states for requiring valid IDs to vote, even though the same administration requires valid IDs to travel by air
- First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters
- First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat
- First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How Obamacare Helped Cause their Rate Increases
- First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler
- First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions"
- First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees
- First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space.
- First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places
- First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present"
- First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It
- First President to Tell a Major Manufacturing Company In Which State They Are Allowed to Locate a Factory
- First President to refuse to comply with a House Oversight Committee subpoena.
- First President to File Lawsuits Against the States He Swore an Oath to Protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN, etc.)
- First President to Withdraw an Existing Coal Permit That Had Been Properly Issued Years Ago
- First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case
- First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts
- First President to allow Mexican police to conduct law enforcement activities on American soil
- First President to Golf 90 or More Times in His First Three Years in Office
Political Word Games - Thomas Sowell
One of the highly developed talents of President Barack Obama is the ability to say things that are demonstrably false, and make them sound not only plausible but inspiring.**********
That talent was displayed just this week when he was asked whether he thought the Supreme Court would uphold ObamaCare as constitutional or strike it down as unconstitutional.
He replied: "I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
But how unprecedented would it actually be if the Supreme Court declared a law unconstitutional if it was passed by "a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress"?
The Supreme Court has been doing precisely that for 209 years!
Nor is it likely that Barack Obama has never heard of it. He has a degree from the Harvard law school and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago law school. In what must be one of the most famous Supreme Court cases in history -- Marbury v. Madison in 1803 -- Chief Justice John Marshall established the principle that the Supreme Court can declare acts of Congress null and void if these acts violate the Constitution.
They have been doing so for more than two centuries. It is the foundation of American constitutional law. There is no way that Barack Obama has never heard of it or really believes it to be "unprecedented" after two centuries of countless precedents.
In short, he is simply lying.
‘The president is clearly, indisputably wrong’
While Obama continues to be concerned about economic “fairness,” 13 million Americans are still looking for a job.
“9.1 %: That’s the unemployment rate for young college graduates in 2010, the highest annual rate on record, says The Institute for College Access and Success.”
Tax cheat Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says Barack Obama’s policies “prevented” a depression while laying the foundation for stable growth. You mean the pithy 2.4% growth that is well below historical averages?
No cover from PolitiFact: Obama Twice Wrong On Supreme Court.
White House in damage control over Obama Supreme Court remarks...
'What a Bully President Obama Has Suddenly Become,' Says SC Gov.
(CNSNews.com) - "What is amazing is what a bully President Obama has suddenly become," South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R) said on Wednesday.*********
The man who took office on a promise of 'hope and change' is now bullying people to get his way, Haley told Fox & Friends. "He's bullying his way on Paul Ryan, saying he's not coming up with an adequate budget. Now he's bullying the Supreme Court, saying no, they won't reverse (the health care law) -- they won't go against us on this.
"That's not how things work," Haley said. "He has to lead. He's shown no sort of leadership when it comes to balancing a budget. He's shown no leadership when it comes to allowing the states to do the will of the people. He continues to say no to everything."
His Royal Imperial Highness, Barack Obama II - Right Wing News
Obama argued that the Supreme Court should not strike down Obamacare, because that would be “unprecedented” and “extraordinary.”What’s so new about the Supreme Court’s doing what it’s been doing since 1803? Nothing, exactly, except that it would cut against Obama. In other words, judicial review is only bad when it rules against Obama.
Obama prepares to sue Sheriff Joe - WND
Claims violation of civil-rights laws targeting Latinos
WASHINGTON – On the heels of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s challenge of Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility for the presidency, the Obama administration announced today it’s preparing to sue the Arizona elected official for alleged civil-rights violations against Latinos in a crackdown on illegal immigrants.
The administration’s Justice Department and the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office have been in settlement talks for months over Obama administration allegations that officers made unlawful stops and arrests of Latinos, used excessive force against them and failed to adequately protect the Hispanic community.
Those negotiations broke down about the time Arpaio held a news conference in Phoenix announcing that preliminary findings of a six-month law-enforcement probe found the birth certificate Obama posted on the White House website was fraudulent.
Biden On $4 Gas: ‘Our Energy Policy Is The Best It's Ever Been'
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
Elderly white man Dallas Watts beaten by six juveniles in Ohio while they yelled – THIS IS FOR TRAYVON - Fire Andrea Mitchell.com
It’s official. ABC, NBC, the pink slime media and the pitiful Congressional Black Caucus wanted a race war in this country, and now it looks like they got it. According to Fox Toledo, 78 year old white man named Dallas Watts was beaten nearly to death by six juveniles who yelled at him “This is for Trayvon.” Watts claims that the six juveniles also yelled “Kill him! Kill him!” and when Watts asked the young thugs why they are beating him they replied: “Remember Trayvon! Remember Trayvon!,” Eventually Watts passed out, but was saved by two good samaritans. If not for those two, it’s possible that Dallas Watts would have died. The thugs stole a pack of pork rinds that Watts bought for his dog. I wonder if Obama will claim the thugs who beat up the 78 year old man would look like his son if he had one.
Congresscritters Exploit Trayvon Martin Spectacle