Monday, April 2, 2012

Obamas-Alinsky-Strategy-Whos-Next - Does Rick Santorum Calls Barack Obama A “Government Nigger” or Nigga? - Top Obama campaign donor accused of fraud - Obama Calls for More Redistribution of Wealth - Will discredited Postal Service get next great bailout? - MUST SEE VIDEO: Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Merchants of Dispair - AND FOR TODAY... Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!

 Obamas-Alinsky-Strategy-Whos-Next - Big Journalism
 “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
The death of Trayvon Martin is a tragedy--as was the death of a 6-year-old girl named Aliyah Shell, caught in the crossfire of gang violence over St. Patrick’s Day weekend in Chicago. 
But Aliyah's story received very little coverage, despite the event being more recent than the Martin tragedy, and despite the fact that it happened in President Barack Obama’s very own Chicago on a weekend when 49 people were shot and 10 others were killed.

No mention of Aliyah from the president. No public outpouring for a young mother who sat untangling her daughter’s hair as shots rang out. Nothing. And yet...
“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”
Why? Why would the president weigh in on this specific case at this specific time?

It’s not about wrong or right. It’s not about justice. It’s not about Trayvon Martin.
“The despair is there; now it’s up to us to go in and rub raw the sores of discontent, galvanize them for radical social change.”- Saul Alinsky

An interesting quote to consider, from the man who shaped the minds of those who shaped President Obama.
Now consider Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s notorious statement: “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”

The meaning is the same. It is calculating and it is dangerous, part of a bigger picture--a multi-faceted war to divide America for the sole purpose of securing Obama's re-election and subsequent radical social change.
********



 
 

Folks those of you who know ole Gaius know I’m not a race hustler by any stretch of the imagination. I try to be open and honest about my opinions.
When it comes to Obama and Liberals and Democrats I give them shit for good reason.
When Republicans do stupid shit and suck I call them out too because unlink a lot of people I’m not a “homer” meaning I would be someone who says everything conservatives and Republicans say and do are right and everything Democrats and liberals do and say are wrong, hell even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I am going through my reads and I head over to one of several black websites scanning through stuff and I see the headline  “Rick Santorum Calls Barack Obama A “Government N*gger”” and I’m thinking what the fuck is this bullshit. I’m just chilling drinking my hot chocolate and taking a bite out of my donut and I click play and listen to this short clip… O was like oh shit, he did say it! I am 100% convinced of it, why do I think that? Because I can’t tell you how many times I have been around white people and they have done the same thing because I may have been the only darkie in the room and they totally forgot I was there. I’m talking friends, former family, acquaintances even kids.
This was a Freudian slip if I ever heard one.
Now, Santorum is a dickhead and is a joke of a candidate, he is nothing more than a nuisance to Romney as far as gaining the nomination, the dude is a fucking moron which is exactly why I have dedicated little time to even ridicule him.
However folks remember I’m just a black barometer on political and social issues, I will simply tell you what most black bloggers, news people, talk show hosts because I don’t have an agenda.
In this format it is actually more fun to be 100% honest about what is on my mind and how I feel about stuff because I’m not trying to kiss my humble little audiences ass by placating to them by regurgitating the typical Negro bullshit.
I posted what I have over the last week to try to give some of you white people some perspective you may not have heard before. I can’t change the world, not a big enough audience as I have started before, but this race shit is a much bigger problem than many of you think.
It is one thing to not like Obama, shit nobody likely dislikes him more than I do, hence the title of this blog. But what Santorum utters here is very telling because whatever you think of Obama he is NOT a Nigger. The definition basically is “regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant." While I find his politics “contemptible” I do believe he is basically a decent human being. When anyone refers to Obama as a “Nigger” you are referring to basically the color of his skin and you are showing contempt for all people of color.
This is the underlying problem of racism in the country; it is virtually all under the table. White people who will smile and be cordial with you all day and at night be like nigger this and nigger that. A white person can fuck up your day just as bad but you won’t be castigating the entire white race by screaming “fucking honky” at the dinner table.  
Do I think Santorum is a racist? Well maybe.. not. Many of you may not know he had a black chief of staff, black and gay by the way.

So the divide continues blacks who will see this clip and say see all white people are closet racists and say see all Republicans are closet racists, totally ignoring that there are more than a few liberals and honky Democrats who frequently use the Nigger word.
And on the whitey side those who continue to be completely oblivious of their own fucked up and toxic prejudicial tendencies.
I’m so glad Santorum was never a real possibility to become the nominee.
This poor guy is seemingly still delusional... Racially I kind of view this as if the country is the Titanic and we have hit this iceberg and just as in that tragic story this social iceberg is ripping the hull plates of the country and we are slowly going under.

*******
Other stuff...

Top Obama campaign donor accused of fraud 
WASHINGTON (AP) — A major donor to President Barack Obama has been accused of defrauding a businessman and impersonating a bank official, creating new headaches for Obama's re-election campaign as it deals with the questionable history of another top supporter.
 The New York donor, Abake Assongba, and her husband contributed more than $50,000 to Obama's re-election effort this year, federal records show. But Assongba is also fending off a civil court case in Florida, where she's accused of thieving more than $650,000 to help build a multimillion-dollar home in the state — a charge her husband denies.

 Obama is the only presidential contender this year who released his list of "bundlers," the financiers who raise campaign money by soliciting high-dollar contributions from friends and associates. But that disclosure has not come without snags; his campaign returned $200,000 last month to Carlos and Alberto Cardona, the brothers of a Mexican fugitive wanted on federal drug charges.
********

Obama Calls for More Redistribution of Wealth, Declaring: ‘I Am My Brother’s Keeper’ 


 Will discredited Postal Service get next great bailout? - Human Events 
It’s another month in Washington, and it’s yet another bailout. This time, taxpayers will be tapped for another $41 billion to subsidize the United States Postal Service, a flagging entity that is struggling against the tide of modern technology, despite its competitive advantage in the mail-carrying business.

Last week, the Senate held a cloture vote on a postal bailout bill (S. 1789). The cloture motion was easily defeated, but not before five Republicans and almost every Democrat supported the effort to begin debate on the bill. What is even more troubling is that most of the Democrats who voted “no” did so because they felt that even the infinitesimal structural reforms in the bill went too far. They wanted no strings attached to the bailout. This sentiment could pave the road for an even worse bill later this month.
US Postal Service Wants Out Of Government-Provided Health Insurance

********

Congratulations to us … the United States officially has the highest corporate tax rate in the world.

America's debt is $15.6 trillion and growing. Instead of raising taxes, here's an idea: Let's try capitalism!

No president ever before has lied as frequently, as flagrantly or as foolishly as has Barack Obama.

What a doctor knows about ObamaCare …

A new Budget Committee analysis has found that the long-term, unfunded liabilities associated with ObamaCare will reach $17 trillion.

Here’s the latest column from Mark Steyn: The liberties of more than 300 million people hinge on just one man.

Dear Ruler says that the GOP idea of healthcare is that you are “on your own.”


Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Merchants of Despair



**********
 Rock Chalk, Jayhawk!

8 comments:

Phelps said...

White people don't throw around N- nearly as much as black people think we do. Seriously. I've been around when you guys aren't, and it just isn't part of the vocabulary. White people are more likely to throw it out to a black person to piss them off than to use it in casual conversation with another white person.

If anything, we just don't talk about black people enough for it to be common. Race just isn't central to our world. The only time it really comes up is when black people make it an issue.

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

Phelps dude I know you know I respect your opinion and I get what you are saying, I’m not saying you are wrong but in my experience that is not the case, I personally have experienced it far more than I should have.
I don’t know why that is, I think you know me well enough that I’m not a black dude with a chip on his shoulders and I’m certainly not someone who even remotely believes that all white people are evil.
In fact I would honestly say that the divide between Mexicans and Blacks are greater than the divide between blacks and whites.

I’ll give you a brief example. In countless social somewhat fun and light circumstances I would approach a group of white guys and at least one mutherfucker would greet me by saying “hey bro.” After a few drinks if the conversation turns to something societal or political and they discover I’m more right wing they would give me a backhanded comment like “you are so different that most African-Americans.”

If these people do that much adjusting in what they deem as an awkward situation, (remember I don’t consider it so awkward) what do they do behind closed doors?

I’m not saying that white people have nigger on the brain 24/7, but many if they are drunk, or get angry for some reason the first think they throw out is nigger.
I don’t now nor have I ever in the course of being angry or frustrated at some random white person was thinking “damn honkey!”

I read so many websites and message boards where conversations about race are convening and white people throw around the N-word like its candy.
I will concede I notice things most people don’t or won’t notice, body language, tone, what is not said. I said in an earlier post or comment I find white peoples reaction to me in many cases fascinating.
Phelps I promise you how white people process black people is far more common than you think.
I would just say to you of course you would have the opinion you do because you are not processing it from my perspective. Just like I can’t understand someone from the Middle East and their hatred of Jews.
I promise you if I could give you the “it’s a good life” ghost tour I could clearly show you what I am saying, I can’t really articulate it in writing. Again please understand I’m not saying that what I experience is inherently racist just odd.

Last story, don’t think I told this one yet, I’m in Vegas at Harrah’s if you have been there on many nights they have free concerts in their pavilion area. There was this rock band playing I like all kinds of music and it was a beautiful night. I manage to get a seat at the bar and before I order a drink these dudes white come up to me and say “what’s up bro”
And asking me “dude you like rock?” a few other questions were like white people curious about black people questions. Were they being mean or racist not at all, in fact they paid for every drink that night I have never been more fucked up, several other people joined in and I had a great time. But if I were a white guy they would not have been “curious” and they sure as hell would not have paid for every drink, I bet it was $50 or more. Again they were not bad people, some of the other examples I gave these were not bad people.
In the movie “A Time To Kill” one of my favorite movies, Samuel L. Jackson’s character Carl Lee when he said to Matthew Mcconaughey’s character his lawyer, “you need to get the jury to see me as a man, not a black man.”
The angst many black feel is that very point. Love, me hate, me criticize me, form you opinions of me based on the content of my character not the color of my skin and every time a black person fucks something up don’t automatically put me in the same category.

Anonymous said...

But Aliyah's story received very little coverage, despite the event being more recent than the Martin tragedy, and despite the fact that it happened in President Barack Obama’s very own Chicago on a weekend when 49 people were shot and 10 others were killed.

No mention of Aliyah from the president. No public outpouring for a young mother who sat untangling her daughter’s hair as shots rang out. Nothing. And yet...

“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Why? Why would the president weigh in on this specific case at this specific time?

It’s not about wrong or right. It’s not about justice. It’s not about Trayvon Martin.

“The despair is there; now it’s up to us to go in and rub raw the sores of discontent, galvanize them for radical social change.”- Saul Alinsky


An interesting quote to consider, from the man who shaped the minds of those who shaped President Obama.
Now consider Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s notorious statement: “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”

The meaning is the same. It is calculating and it is dangerous, part of a bigger picture--a multi-faceted war to divide America for the sole purpose of securing Obama's re-election and subsequent radical social change.


One was a cute child and the other falling deeper and deeper into the spiral of spiritual death. In the great scheme of things neither the young child nor the soon to die a spiritual death were significant. The child's death was just another statistic in the growing numbers of black on black deaths across this country. The (white looking)Hispanic on the other hand allowed the race pimps to prosper. Here is some meat and we feast tonight. Hot damn, lets stir up the rabble and see what falls into our hands (not that we would share any with any of the rabble).

Innocence vs worldly. Sadly innocence lost because worldly had much more to give out in their death than did innocence.

Disgusting. The shepherds leading the black flock care only for their own creature comforts. Rest in peace innocence.

Anonymous said...

Gaius, we whites know that black families aren't like the ones on television (at least I hope most of us do)and a simple comment or question fills in the information gap as we whites have no clue. Those guys at the bar in Vegas were actually surprised to see you there and the 'hey bro' stuff was a 'how the hell do I initiate a conversation with this very out of place black guy moment' and was probably uncomfortable for everyone around.

Racism? Is it so much racism or is it a culture/values clash? Racial epitaphs are meant to get under the skin and to provoke an emotional response. When I've been mocked about my weight a thought goes out 'may the ravages of time be as kind to you as they've been to me' along with a mental FU SOB. If a black complains about whitey being racist it can cost the white person their job, even if their was no racial animosity intended. Easier to fire the screw-up than it is to explain why they are still employed to the race pimps (both major and minor).

Gaius Lawrenitis Negris said...

“Those guys at the bar in Vegas were actually surprised to see you there and the 'hey bro' stuff was a 'how the hell do I initiate a conversation with this very out of place black guy moment' and was probably uncomfortable for everyone around.”

That is my point, why did it have to be uncomfortable? I was just there chillin listening and enjoying the music. Frankly they did not have to speak to me at all and that would have been ok.
How do you strike up a conversation in a normal circumstance, “nice band” or “damn there are a lot of hot chicks” or “what brings you to Vegas?”
What black people can’t enjoy rock music?
They should not have been surprised to see me there, it’s Vegas. Now if these dudes were from West Virginia, in the middle of Iowa or hell even Kansas where I am from and live in a town where they maybe have never seen a black person ok I get the curiosity but please folks if you don’t take in any of the commentary I have posted over the last several days please don’t strike up a conversation with black folks with “hey bro.”
Me personality I don’t understand this behavior, not even a little bit. I would never see the lone white person in a black establishment and say “what’s up my white homie” or speak in “geeky white voice” that is another thing way too many white folks do, start to throw in black vernacular as if I’m supposed to understand that shit better than normal English, thinking what “well we better use their dialect so the brother can understand us or feel comfortable.

I understand white folks can get a little touchy when around some black folks, remember I mentioned before I was in a family where people knew me, understood me, supposedly gave a shit about me and I was around these people for almost a decade and some of these family members NEVER, EVER accepted or got “comfortable” with me enough to treat me as just another guy. That is the grind many of us black folks are almost never ever treated like just another guy.

Anonymous said...

Gaius, it is fear that the white guys will say something offensive that will get them either involved in a fight or adverse publicity. WHITE GUYS SAID (fill in the blank) and black guy went off on him. Not saying it is right but it is perceived by some. Might also be a way of attempting to show that their intentions are good and that they are harmless. Stupid shit that winds up being offensive while not meaning to be offensive.

How are you doing? Nice music. Bartender waters down the drinks. Blah blah blah. As an old fart with a substantial hearing loss I don't strike up conversations with any stranger outside of work if I can avoid it(think Mr Magoo of the auditory world). That's going to get me killed one of these days.

Family members can be some real jerks and you can't always avoid being around them.

Just a conservative girl said...

I can't remember the last time I heard a white person use the N word. I honestly can't.

I heard black people use over the weekend.

Phelps said...

There are certain white guys that call everyone "bro", just like some black guys call me their n-, because they call everyone they know that.

I’m not saying that white people have nigger on the brain 24/7, but many if they are drunk, or get angry for some reason the first think they throw out is nigger.

Right. They say it all the time to you because they are trying to piss you off, the same way a woman gets fat bitch or white guys get called faggot. It's a way to try to piss you off.